aravane rezaei.very sad day!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aravane rezaei.very sad day!!

Did you guys watch her 3rd round match against petrova? really sad day watching her loose...i love the game of tennis .and after agassi i never thought there will be an irannian player in the game of tennis..i wasso happy when she won madrid..but today she lost in french open...very sad indeed!

Originally posted by iranrealist View Post
    Did you guys watch her 3rd round match against petrova? really sad day watching her loose...i love the game of tennis .and after agassi i never thought there will be an irannian player in the game of tennis..i wasso happy when she won madrid..but today she lost in french open...very sad indeed!
    Yep, I watched it.

It's a pity, she had 3 match points, but lost eventually. I'm not a fan of ladies tennis, but today wasn't a bad match.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
      Yep, I watched it.
      It's a pity, she had 3 match points, but lost eventually. I'm not a fan of ladies tennis, but today wasn't a bad match.
      yes ..it was a great match...only if she got one of those three match points...anyways im sure we will see her rise soon..she is only 23 and full of energy!

Comment

is she the one with HUGE legs?

EDIT: googled her, and yes it is

Comment

good
          that IR-loving scum lost

happy days

Comment

I know she's iranian, but does she actually play for iran?

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
              good
              that IR-loving scum lost

happy days
              i think it was more her parents who are the IR loving.
              Originally posted by E.Moghaddam View Post
              I know she's iranian, but does she actually play for iran?
              nope, she plays for France. If she wanted to play for Iran she shoulda worn hejab mejab

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                good
                that IR-loving scum lost

happy days
                I am not too sure if she supports IR herself. If there's any solid evidence, then please let someone put it forward, becauses theres alot of accusations about here in this forum

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                i think it was more her parents who are the IR loving.

nope, she plays for France. If she wanted to play for Iran she shoulda worn hejab mejab
                Maybe.

Yeah, she plays for France, she's also was born & raised in France. I would've done the same thing, and I doubt Iran have a tennis team.(ladies).
                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

check this out, i thought it was pretty interesting.

2001 and 2005: Women's Islamic Games
                  She competed for Iran at the Women's Islamic Games winning Gold in 2001 and 2005.[1][2]
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aravane..._Islamic_Games

Comment

I watched it...and felt bad. She never gave up.

She was wearing an Iran flag necklace the entire time. Did anyone else see it?

Comment

unlucky she is very talented, may she bounce back
                      'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
                      ~
                      Cyrus the Great
                      King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                        I watched it...and felt bad. She never gave up.

She was wearing an Iran flag necklace the entire time. Did anyone else see it?
                        yeah i watched the match. She played really well, but was just abit unlucky in the end.

Comment

Bere K!re AN ro bokhore yadesh bere bakhto. shayadam AN yeki az oon racketa ke behesh hedie dado shaftesh kone.

Comment

^
                            Do you have a source that shows she follows AN? Im curious to know.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                              ^
                              Do you have a source that shows she follows AN? Im curious to know.
                              I watched her interview on IRIB when she had come to visit AN, her favourite president according to her exact quote, then she gave him two of her own Tennis rackets as gifts.

Comment

Working...
                              X