Rafa sacked (apparently) :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rafa sacked (apparently) :(

according to Mirror, Tony B, ESPN, and SSN breaking news.

3M compensation....

we're ****ed....0 transfer budget apparently, and the $ from sales will go to debt (and not re-investing for new players) as the American owners do not want to invest anymore due to selling the club in the coming months...

rumours are Dalglish will be appointed as temporary manager until the club is sold, so the new owners can appoint their own manager...

Yeah, speculation is going on SSN. Nothings confirmed yet, we have to wait and see
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Can't wait to see Al Liverpool and it's soon to be Arab ownership play in the next EPL season.

Comment

hopefully arab ownership anyone is better than hicks and gillet even Al fahim loool

Comment

I want Rafa to stay.. I want the rafaloution..

in Rafa, we all trust.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

no arab will buy us.

we had our chance to be bought by Arabs in 2007, but we turned them down.

my bet is on the Chiense

Comment

LOL LOL u all wanted rafa to leave, and then when he finally gets his fat keester kickout outa liverpool, u want him to stay. all i gotta say is LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
                LOL LOL u all wanted rafa to leave, and then when he finally gets his fat keester kickout outa liverpool, u want him to stay. all i gotta say is LOL
                I wanted him to go if new sensible owners come in.

G+H are stupid enough to appoint Garry Megson as the new manager...

also, when the club is in a crisis, you need stability for the players and all..not to make things more unstable.

you don't know crap about financial issues and off-the-pitch issues of LFC...so keep your mouth shut

Comment

that was unfair, he had to deal with alot of injuries this year, it wasnt his fault

Comment

i don't get it, so in order to fire him, they must pay him 3million?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ol/8719210.stm

Comment

rip

Comment

liverpool situation getting worse day by day

hope an arab buy this club

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                          I wanted him to go if new sensible owners come in.

G+H are stupid enough to appoint Garry Megson as the new manager...

also, when the club is in a crisis, you need stability for the players and all..not to make things more unstable.

you don't know crap about financial issues and off-the-pitch issues of LFC...so keep your mouth shut
                          hahaha someones mad that they dont have a coach anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
                            i don't get it, so in order to fire him, they must pay him 3million?
                            of course because he had a contract

Comment

time was right for rafa to go

Comment

Working...
                              X