X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pirlo out of wc FML

http://www.goal.com/en/news/article?contentId=1958995
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

for christ's sake when do the injuries stop??
    I can't take it anymore

Comment

Damn it. We should merge all injury threads into one now that there are so many
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
      And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

before people go on a huge rant how we lost another star, please take into account that pirlo is relatively old anyway so wasnt a definite certainty, and he is a top player but not really a star player. The wc will still be awesome, i assure you. As long as too many shit teams dont go through to the last 16, the wc will be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
          before people go on a huge rant how we lost another star, please take into account that pirlo is relatively old anyway so wasnt a definite certainty, and he is a top player but not really a star player. The wc will still be awesome, i assure you. As long as too many shit teams dont go through to the last 16, the wc will be good.
          Pirlo is a definite starter for me. He's that good.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

so many good players are missing this wc due to injury. terrible news for football fans.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

hey persiangodfather, i dont say this to all iranian italy fans (some people do though) but are u an italian wanna be?
              do u like jersey shore?
              do u wear tight shirts?

(this is not a personal attack just wondering)

Comment

big loss but it doesn't really change Italy's bad form. They lost to Mexico in a friendly and they barely qualified to the WC after winning it before.
                The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                  hey persiangodfather, i dont say this to all iranian italy fans (some people do though) but are u an italian wanna be?
                  do u like jersey shore?
                  do u wear tight shirts?

(this is not a personal attack just wondering)

my moms italian
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    my moms italian
                    i see. you are certified for being an italy fan
                    thanks

Comment

lol ya.. italy isnt going to win the wc again sadly and i love jersey shore and i dress properly.. but no way in hell do i act like those deuchbags lol
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

this shit always happens a couple of days before the tournement.

Comment

there has NEVER been a worldcup final without either brazil, argentina, germany or italy playing. so statistically, italy have a 1/4 chance of making the final

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
                            big loss but it doesn't really change Italy's bad form. They lost to Mexico in a friendly and they barely qualified to the WC after winning it before.

toping the group with 6 points more than 2nd place is BARELY making it these days?

Comment

im more disappointed in ROSSI not making it in addition to likes of miccoli, totti, del piero and them

pirlo is a bit slow at times and holds the ball too long, he's given away goals alot too, perfect example is that dumb ball he gave away to robinho....i'd be happy if lippi brought rossi instead of pirlo but it looks like he's going with COSSU

this is horse shit, lippi is a stubborn coach, and just like euro 08 italy is stuck with a shit coach who deosnt even know his starting 11 yet

Comment

Working...
                              X