World Cup TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
    It must be difficult watching the World Cup on a computer screen bro?
    BBC will have Johnathan Pearce, Guy Mowbray, and many more.
    Actually non bro It won't lag at all I'm pretty sure ,and my monitor is pretty huge 27inch. I like it more on the pc because I can do other stuff to at the same time .

But I will watch most of the matches on Television Most of the channels that I have here Covers the world cup like ,Setanta sports , Sports net , TSN , RDS , Goal tv . The thing is im not sure if i will like the commentators lool
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
      Is Jon Champion going to be on commentary?
      He will do few ITV games with Peter Drury, and Clive Tydsley

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
      Actually non bro It won't lag at all I'm pretty sure ,and my monitor is pretty huge 27inch. I like it more on the pc because I can do other stuff to at the same time .

But I will watch most of the matches on Television Most of the channels that I have here Covers the world cup like ,Setanta sports , Sports net , TSN , RDS , Goal tv . The thing is im not sure if i will like the commentators lool
      Hmm.. hope you enjoy the WC then.. lol, about commentator section, I know you want to hear it badly, but mute it, and make your own commentary and put something in the background to entertain you while watching.

I can't even hear the commentary at times, because my freinds or family are busy shouting during the matches.
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
        I like it more on the pc because I can do other stuff to at the same time .

that explains how u analyze games half the time ur not paying attention

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          that explains how u analyze games half the time ur not paying attention
          LOOL When was the last time I did a analyze on a game ? I don't get into the games hardcore Except if its Manchester united , England , Taj and TM .

About the World cup its a different story lool , Every game looks interesting because every teams wants to show their best performance because the whole world is watching . But I will miss almost most of the first week of the World cup Because I will be in punta cana I got some free tickets going their with some friends , Unless If I start waking up in the morning with a hangover watching the games lool
          sigpic

Comment

Martin Tyler will be commentating most of the games on ESPN

Comment

^
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                Martin Tyler will be commentating most of the games on ESPN

sweet...i was hoping someone good will do it, instead of some boring americans

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  sweet...i was hoping someone good will do it, instead of some boring americans
                  Martin Tyler didn't have much option. He's in contract with Skysports (UK), therefore he cannot commentate anywhere else in UK.
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                  X