No announcement yet.

England World Cup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap, you Arabs need to develop a sense of humour.

"I'd take Dostoevsky out to dinner; I'd leave Rand a fake number"

Comment

Originally posted by Daban View Post
      Holy crap, you Arabs need to develop a sense of humour.
      ^o( Okay..

1 hour before the line-up is announced...
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Come On Engelestoon!

Comment

According to SSN, which is always reliable..

Green starts.. More news to follow.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
            According to SSN, which is always reliable..

Green starts.. More news to follow.

that's it...England are finished, he is so vulnerable on crosses, it's unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
              that's it...England are finished, he is so vulnerable on crosses, it's unbelievable
              Don't worry, and don't be pessimistic!

Comment

Regarding Green..

He's deserved his spot. Whenever he's played for England, he hasn't let us down. Only conceded one goal in qualifiers , and that was an Eduardo consolation at Wembley.. He also made two FANTASTIC one-on-one saves vs Vela @ Wembley vs Mexico.. He's handling is improved, and he's much more stronger at dealing with crosses. He's distribution is not that bad.

I'm sure he won't let us down.

Comment

Line- up:

Green, Johnson,King,Terry,Cole, Lennon,Lampard,Gerrard,Milner,Heskey,Rooney.

Line-up is what I expected, however Milner starting ahead of Joe Cole is abit of a surprise.. Still got SWP to Joe Cole to come in if needed.. I'm happy, and in Fabio, I TRUST!

Onyweyeu(however u spell it) and Altidore are fit to start for USA

enjoy the game.

Comment

REP ME NOW...CALLED IT

Comment

REP ME NOW...CALLED IT
                      I would've repped you if he actually got beaten with a cross.. but I just don't know. He done everything well in the first half, dealt with shots, good distribution, good pass to defenders.. but he completely messed a easy shot by Dempsey.

Don't worry Rob, I'm sure the players will put their 100% trust with you.

We've played really well, had good chance.

Heskey for MOTM for us, look what he does for us..

I'm surprised SWP came on ahead of Joe Cole.. strange one.

Comment

^^
                        come on man, rep me regardless

btw: G.Johnson almost scored a sick solo goal right after Green's blunder..only if his last shot had a little height, it could have been goal of the tourney contender

Comment

^^
                          come on man, rep me regardless

btw: G.Johnson almost scored a sick solo goal right after Green's blunder..only if his last shot had a little height, it could have been goal of the tourney contender
                          Okay, Repped

Johson playing well. Gerrard and Lampard not bad in the middle.. It's been good performance really, just hope we can step-it up really.

Comment

I can't help but feel sorry for him..
                            The thing with the keepers is that if they make just one error it's usually fatal..

How many errors Messi and Higuain made today??? but no one will talk about it...

The British press will crucify him if we don't win.. I hope we win, so it puts his confidence abit higher.

Comment

The country has 120 years of professional football history. There are 92 teams playing pro and semi-pro football in England.
                              They have the best league in the world.
                              They have a world class manager and yet ...

THEY COULD NOT HAVE A MORE DECENT GOAL-KEEPER THAN GREEN.

A half-blind grandma with one hand behind her back would have saved that shot.
                              مائیم و می و مطرب و این کنج خراب --- جان و دل و جام و جامه در رهن شراب --- فارق ز امید رحمت و بیم عذاب --- آسوده ز خاک و باد و از آتش و آب ----- حکیم عمر خیام

Comment

The US need to change their quarter back.

"I'd take Dostoevsky out to dinner; I'd leave Rand a fake number"

Comment

Working...
                                X