• Time
  • Show
Clear All

US 1 - 2 Iran
    US 1 - 1 England
    => Iran 3 - 2 England
    => IPL > EPL
    Why do people laugh when I say that?
    I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

2010 = 1998

"I'd take Dostoevsky out to dinner; I'd leave Rand a fake number"

Comment

LOL and usa were unlucky not to make it 2-1 when Altidore hit the post after Green touched it away.

Comment

England - USA: 1-1. capello is gonna get lynched by the tabloids

Comment

Can't wait to read the english tommorow...

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
              Regarding Green..

He's deserved his spot. Whenever he's played for England, he hasn't let us down. Only conceded one goal in qualifiers , and that was an Eduardo consolation at Wembley.. He also made two FANTASTIC one-on-one saves vs Vela @ Wembley vs Mexico.. He's handling is improved, and he's much more stronger at dealing with crosses. He's distribution is not that bad.

I'm sure he won't let us down.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                My first line was still correct. He has been consistent when called upon.

The second - yep he was at fault for the goal, but made up for it with a fine save from Altidore.

I don't care what all of you say. I thought England played well, and should've shaded it to win the tie. We played much better than the two freindlies we have, and thank god Barry is fit.. coz i wanna see Gerrard further forwrard.
                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

If he deserved his spot by virtue of being the best England can come up with in goal then England sucks at the goalkeeper position.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

he hasnt been consistent. even in the jmexico game, he may have made two decent saves, but he made a HUGE BLUNDER which the comentators didnt pick up on because nothing came of ti, no one was atacking it.

the problem is, james is just as bad and inconsistent. You can only blame capello for this one, and for his 2nd choice being james seeing as tho hart is the only above average keeper, the other two are pretty much on par with fabianski, and im not just saying that now. James would have done a similar mistake had he playef. Must be hart.

Comment

lol.

Comment

stop f*ckn hating.

the usa is going to the semi's, thats right. theres something that this team has and thats heart.

Jozy Altidore should of had the game winner, it should of been 2 - 1 USA

we are a top 10 team. never underestimate the heart of a champion.. i'm willing to have a friendly rematch after the wc with england (and capello)

Comment

Originally posted by Keyan View Post
                          Jozy Altidore should of had the game winner, it should of been 2 - 1 USA
                          I don't buy that. If Altidore had that goal, who knows how England would've reacted.
                          "A craftsman pulled a reed from the reedbed, cut holes in it, and called it a human being.
                          Since then, it's been wailing a tender agony of parting, never mentioning the skill that gave it life as a flute." -- Rumi

Good thoughts, good words, good deeds.

"Iranians are poets and tend to use language as though it were paint, to be spread out, blended, swirled. Words can be presented as pieces in a puzzle, pieces that may or may not fit together neatly." - New York Times

Comment

if usa make it to the semis. i'll run naked through brixton.

Comment

Originally posted by Makan View Post
                              I don't buy that. If Altidore had that goal, who knows how England would've reacted.
                              Well Spain thought the same, so did Egypt during the confederations cup. The US generally plays well playing a goal down. Altidore is playing with the support of MLS forwards next to him, he's double teamed the entire game. with the absense of charlie davies up front.. it just made everything so much harder. I'm just bothered at the fact that alot of the people on this board don't show respect where its due..

whether it'd be robinson making the gk mistake or green.. you guys, unlike the united states have bad luck with keepers.

and about the U.S. reachin the semi's.. how is that hard to believe? they made it to the semi's before long ago and the quarter finals in 2002.. dont forget some basic footy knowledge..

Comment

bullocks mates. cut the lad some slack.
                                i read alot of rubbish in this thread and blimey i got buggered off

ahhhh blimey

Comment

Working...
                                X