Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
    Regarding Green..

He's deserved his spot. Whenever he's played for England, he hasn't let us down. Only conceded one goal in qualifiers , and that was an Eduardo consolation at Wembley.. He also made two FANTASTIC one-on-one saves vs Vela @ Wembley vs Mexico.. He's handling is improved, and he's much more stronger at dealing with crosses. He's distribution is not that bad.

I'm sure he won't let us down.
    What were you saying about your keeper? Mirzapour is much better than Green. I just hope England comes second in its group so that Germany could kick them out again.

Comment

Lampard and Gerrad cannot play together! They just get in each other's way! Barry needs to play that holding role then push gerrad up the park a little bit.

Comment

England to win the world cup with Green LOL

btw USA so unlucky not to win after that one on one hit the post.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by zand View Post
          What were you saying about your keeper? Mirzapour is much better than Green. I just hope England comes second in its group so that Germany could kick them out again.
          Even after that mistake, I will still be brave enough to say he's a solid keeper. Mirazpour better? Don't push ur luck.. Yeah, I don't mind us coming second, because if we want to win the WC, we will play the top teams anyway.

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
          Lampard and Gerrad cannot play together! They just get in each other's way! Barry needs to play that holding role then push gerrad up the park a little bit.
          I thought Gerrard and Lampard were good yesterday. When Gerrard attacked, Lampard was disclipined to stay back(even though he may not like it).. However, I would play Barry there, and play Gerrard behind Rooney .. or Gerrard in the left ahead of SWP/Milner anyday.. (Joe Cole should be in the frame).

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
          England to win the world cup with Green LOL

btw USA so unlucky not to win after that one on one hit the post.
          We will see..

It's funny how everyone is talking about USA one on one, but we had a more CLEARER one on one? Heskey was right in the middle of the goal, and missed. Altidore had the angle against him.

In Fabio, I trust. I don't think this is a rubbish result. USA are a good side, but not world-class. They beat Spain last year, and was unlucky not to beat Brazil. They're expereinced and got great strength in their side. They nullified Rooney very well.

We have to get 3 points vs Algeria on Wednesday, and I just hope Rooney steps it up a gear, because he was FAR from HIMSELF yesterday.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Yeah USA are a good side. They draw 1-1 with Italy 4 years ago and Italy went to win it all. Also USA's goal was thanks to an OG from Italy same as this match

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

"I'd take Dostoevsky out to dinner; I'd leave Rand a fake number"

Comment

^

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                  Yeah USA are a good side. They draw 1-1 with Italy 4 years ago and Italy went to win it all. Also USA's goal was thanks to an OG from Italy same as this match
                  The goal was declared as Demspey because the shot was on target, and therefore wasn't an own goal.
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

If England are to progress then Wayne Rooney needs to be given more of the ball.The service to him last night was woeful,infact I can't remember one decent pass to him.As others have said,I really think it's time to play Rooney upfront on his own and play Gerrard just behind him.I know Heskey had a half decent game against the Yanks but I think a change in formation will benefit the rest of the team.Give Gerrard free reign and relive him of his defensive duties,Lampard will not be shackled into staying back,and if they have a player (Barry/Carrick) sat in front of the back four who can distribute the ball then the defenders will have an avenue to aim towards rather than lumping it forwards as far as they can.I'm not sure if Green will stay in goal..,Casillas was right when he said Englands goalkeepers lack big game experience,that was a massive lapse in concentration.As the comentator said 'that would've been embarassing in the school yard'.

We'll see what happens.

Comment

Alot of "we" and "our team" talk. I thought you were Iranian?
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        this time your making the stupid comment

Comment

Originally posted by Keyan View Post
                          stop f*ckn hating.
                          the usa is going to the semi's, thats right. theres something that this team has and thats heart.
                          Jozy Altidore should of had the game winner, it should of been 2 - 1 USA
                          we are a top 10 team. never underestimate the heart of a champion.. i'm willing to have a friendly rematch after the wc with england (and capello)
                          it was a shit finish and green had to have saved it cos it was near post. The english comontators were exagerating the save. And with finishing like that, and not having even a half chance apart from that, how are you going to the semis?????

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            I am Iranian living in England. I support England, and therefore I use 'we' or 'us', I do the same for Manchester United. Why is it such a big deal for you?

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/football/wo...204303,00.html

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                                I am Iranian living in England. I support England, and therefore I use 'we' or 'us', I do the same for Manchester United. Why is it such a big deal for you?
                                Don't worry about Kc...i have no problem with you saying "we" and "Us" when talking about England.

I value your comments on England (or other clubs )as you and other UK members who support england can provide me with information i don't have here.

we should respect all fans. i support US team.

Comment

Working...
                                X