England World Cup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leviathan View Post
    Don't worry about Kc...i have no problem with you saying "we" and "Us" when talking about England.

I value your comments on England (or other clubs )as you and other UK members who support england can provide me with information i don't have here.

we should respect all fans. i support US team.
    Thank you for your kind words.

I am more than happy to answer any questions you feel to ask about England national teams or clubs.

I also thank you for your kind words, much appreciated... your a true gentlemen
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
      it was a shit finish and green had to have saved it cos it was near post. The english comontators were exagerating the save. And with finishing like that, and not having even a half chance apart from that, how are you going to the semis?????
      Jozy Altidore Shit on carraghers face while he was shooting, what game were you watching?

Our game against you guys was set the way it was to keep you under control.. your team plays at a much faster pace than us, Our tactic was to get you on the wings and somewhat on counter attacks (hence donovan and dempsey were wingers and not dempsey upfront next to altidore for support) we had rooney under control the ENTIRE game. and Aaron lennon was doubled every time he got the ball. It's almost like a game of chess, countering out each others units. Speed for Speed etc etc. And not taking any credit away from England, they played 25 minutes of non stop attacking football (pretty much reminded me of spain usa back in the confederations cup) but STILL couldn't get through.

so understand that we won't be playing the same way against other teams in the group.

Team chemistry, thats how. Thats right, The United States National team have some of the best team chemistry in the world. The U.S. can beat ANY team in the world IF they play right.. One thing we did wrong was let England get that early goal.. Clark and the crew made a defensive error and we let you guys get us Early (However, as I stated in the post after, I actually like the United States playing a goal down because they play their best)

Comment

"I'd take Dostoevsky out to dinner; I'd leave Rand a fake number"

Comment

Originally posted by Daban View Post
          His shirt was short sleeved in the first pic. In the last pic it is long sleeved. This is probably photoshopped.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

@Keyan, you didnt defend as well. Rooney did nothing, but lennon had about 3 chances to cut ti back but ****ed up everytime or was unlucky. Also Heskey was through really easily but did a shit finish. Quarters is the furthest i can see usa going. But they wont contain germany if they play them in the alst 16.

^^^definitely photoshoped.

Comment

Rooney, King and A.Cole miss training today.
              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                His shirt was short sleeved in the first pic. In the last pic it is long sleeved. This is probably photoshopped.
                ARE YOU SURE RAMIN JAN? OMG THATS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

King injured for 2-3 weeks.. Hopefully he will be fine for 1/4 finals if we get there, but if Charragher performs well with JT for the next few games, then I would not bring King back.

Comment

he shouldnt have picked king. Hes been out for a long time, i know its hamstring and not his knee but its cos hes still gaining match fitnes that hes injured. Thats just not good enough, lasting 45minutes. Even sol campbell could last longer and is really fast. or any young defender.

Comment

he shouldnt have picked king. Hes been out for a long time, i know its hamstring and not his knee but its cos hes still gaining match fitnes that hes injured. Thats just not good enough, lasting 45minutes. Even sol campbell could last longer and is really fast. or any young defender.
                      It's his groin.. its just unfortunate though..

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        he changed his shirt in half time as he was cold.

Comment

england= IR

fvck both of them.

Comment

@Keyan, you didnt defend as well. Rooney did nothing, but lennon had about 3 chances to cut ti back but ****ed up everytime or was unlucky. Also Heskey was through really easily but did a shit finish. Quarters is the furthest i can see usa going. But they wont contain germany if they play them in the alst 16.
                            ^^^definitely photoshoped.
                            I don't know about germany either (we still want our revenge from the quarter finals in 2002), but gives us more reasons to try to win the group. We want our 7 points, more than england want theirs. Our scoring ratio is a bit higher (then again we did play some weaker teams). If a team like Italy can get so far into the world cup and win it, how is it so farfetched for the states not to even get to the semi's?

Comment

You seem really realistic. If you top the group, then you may have a chance going 1/4. If you come 2nd in the group, you most likely will face Germany...?

Rooney + Cole back at training today. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                                You seem really realistic. If you top the group, then you may have a chance going 1/4. If you come 2nd in the group, you most likely will face Germany...?

Rooney + Cole back at training today. *sigh*
                                I don't think either of us want to face germany, thats the bottom line.. theres going to be a fight for first. You guys want your 7 points as do we..

Comment

Working...
                                X