No announcement yet.

England World Cup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

fail team of wc=fail thread of the year

Comment

So you hate England but you support Qatar? erm ok.

Comment

at roy, you would expect any nationality to make fun of Irans team but i guess it is understandable wanting them to **** up to keep english egos down.

To be honest, unless england completly turn it around and win by at least 3 goals, there is no way in hell they will win the cup. But if they go through by scraping it they will lose last 16 against germany or go to quarters and lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
            at roy, you would expect any nationality to make fun of Irans team but i guess it is understandable wanting them to **** up to keep english egos down.
            To be honest, unless england completly turn it around and win by at least 3 goals, there is no way in hell they will win the cup. But if they go through by scraping it they will lose last 16 against germany or go to quarters and lose.
            Possible, if Germany makes it out of their group.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I'm missing something.

What was Englands reaction when Iran didn't go through in 2006? and last year in June?

Your a Newcastle fan, I thought you would be a fan who would love to support England, whether they play rubbish or not.
              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

half the english people i speak to dont support england even though they're football fans (i expect the other half to follow suit when they lose aganinst the slovenians) and have roys sentiments.

From coach to every player, they're overpaid, overrated losers.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                  half the english people i speak to dont support england even though they're football fans (i expect the other half to follow suit when they lose aganinst the slovenians) and have roys sentiments.
                  The players don't get paid for england games :S
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                    Take the bet mate

Comment

I'm missing something.

What was Englands reaction when Iran didn't go through in 2006? and last year in June?

Your a Newcastle fan, I thought you would be a fan who would love to support England, whether they play rubbish or not.
                      Yes I support newcastle but not england.

I'm iranian / british not english! I don't hate Scottish, argentinians, italians, germans, french... Long hate list.

I actually used to like the team until 5 years ago, when I understood that team & fans more.

As for the reactions: 2006 everyone said: is that your iran? You are shite, don't deserve to be there etc.. Then last year while I was boiling after that 0-0 between saudi & NK they said who want a bunch of terrorists in the world cup/ you are a confrance team (league 5) bla bla.

As for whoever mentioned Qatar! I'll support them cus they like me too, never heard them say a bad word about iran or try to kill me when I write (persian gulf) on my documents enough said, go there n see for yourself instead of ignorant replies.

I support the English rugby team & the british olympic squad but not these numpties.

Oh one more thing. Maradona, they hate him with a passion & I love him with a passion, him & his squad. LEGEND
                      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

I'm missing something.

Hussain you support bunch of Aragh khors?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
                          So you hate England but you support Qatar? erm ok.
                          troll

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                            yeh thats very true apart from a few like john terry, england players arent passionate or patriotic. Did you see italy during the national anthem and even when they scored a cheap pen against new zealand. Its also true that english people prefer their clubs much more than they do england.

i think they do lol not sure tho.

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                              troll
                              Ramin
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
                                Yes I support newcastle but not england.

I'm iranian / british not english! I don't hate Scottish, argentinians, italians, germans, french... Long hate list.

I actually used to like the team until 5 years ago, when I understood that team & fans more.

As for the reactions: 2006 everyone said: is that your iran? You are shite, don't deserve to be there etc.. Then last year while I was boiling after that 0-0 between saudi & NK they said who want a bunch of terrorists in the world cup/ you are a confrance team (league 5) bla bla.

As for whoever mentioned Qatar! I'll support them cus they like me too, never heard them say a bad word about iran or try to kill me when I write (persian gulf) on my documents enough said, go there n see for yourself instead of ignorant replies.

I support the English rugby team & the british olympic squad but not these numpties.

Oh one more thing. Maradona, they hate him with a passion & I love him with a passion, him & his squad. LEGEND
                                Yeah, your british, and England is part of them. It would make sense for supporting them, anyhow it is your own personal decision.

I don't care, if few fans disrespect Iran, i wouldn't go too far to generalise , and stop supporting england, because of silly fans.

and shervin, england players do not get paid, most national teams do not get paid.. if you win a prize(like world cup or euros), then you get a bonus.

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                                Hussain you support bunch of Aragh khors?
                                Ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X