England World Cup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
    If you kill Algeria, then you could be first in the group, something I'm not yet prepared to give..

at this rate, I just want England to go through at any rate,

John Terry conference within half an hour.
    I like how you almost ignored everything I said.

Comment

It means I accepted what you said
      bebakhsheed
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

It means I accepted what you said
        bebakhsheed
        theres no reason for sharmandeh daddash, ghorbanet. i just want people to see the clear difference between national team play and club play.. the coaching is entirely different as well.

good luck to england against slovenia. if we dont get scored on early, we will put 3 in the back of algerias net (we are pissed about the slovenia game )

Comment

I am really nervous man. The game is at 3 oclock UK time, so I will be awake till morning, and sleep till like 1. I don't like waking up too early for games, as i get really shook
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

this is actually real. LOL

Comment

...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
                I hope the money is gone to charity or good use and I can give the guys at work some shit.
                i havent heard of many betting companies who donate profits to charity

Comment

For their own sake, England really need to loose. They are still in la-la land with their uninspiring soccer.
                  .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

I'm so scared man.

I wanted a good world cup..

i just hope we get through, and then there will be a sigh of relief.

reports is that Milner and Defoe will start ahead of Lennon and Heskey.

Comment

I'm going to be watching this in a local pub tommorow. I have a feeling if/when England lose, the angry English fans are going to smash the place up and have a massive punch-up!!

Comment

Come on england..

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
                          Come on england..
                          Atleast we have a fan here..

Comment

Atleast we have a fan here..
                            FAGHAT INGILIS!
                            delet nashkane

Comment

Stop ruining my thead, german :P

the ref tommorow is german

Comment

so capello understands that he should put gerrard right behind rooney and let play joe cole. thats good. england will win 2-0

Comment

Working...
                                X