X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T1pX...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by Hichkas View Post
      so capello understands that he should put gerrard right behind rooney and let play joe cole. thats good. england will win 2-0
      If he does that, then we got a great chance.. but reports are that Milner is replacing Milner, and Defoe is replacing Heskey.. that means its 4-4-2 stil?

just have to wait and see.
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
        If he does that, then we got a great chance.. but reports are that Milner is replacing Milner, and Defoe is replacing Heskey.. that means its 4-4-2 stil?

just have to wait and see.
        I thought you didnt drink

Comment

loooool.. well, its 12:30 a.m here, its quite late, so im abit tired..

pardon.. that was meant to be Lennon*

we all make mistakes son.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

loooool.. well, its 12:30 a.m here, its quite late, so im abit tired..

pardon.. that was meant to be Lennon*

we all make mistakes son.
            So you do drink...ahem...ahem... make mistakes

Comment

Why are you obssessed me with drinking? I don't drink lol.

Comment

After that friendly match where Rooney was accused of swearing at the ref there reports saying he has been told to curb his language and aggression as well as numerous journos saying he should do this. But I read one article , I think it was Martin Samuel (may be mistaken) who came out and said that if you take this away from his game, you will not see the best of Wayne Rooney. Telling him to calm down is like telling him not score and play badly. Let him go out there, play his normal game, get heated up and become even more determined to win it for his country

Whilst some pundits will go on about lack of quality, formation, or a whole kitbag of technical analysis or even blame individuals but it seems pretty clear to me that England are failing because they are not playing (or being played) to their greatest strength as a team. England has never played beautiful football but succeeded most when they play with passion, commitment, and pace.

In truth every man appears to be playing "carefully", saving that extra 1% of commitment to avoid picking up yellow cards which, in this world cup, result so quickly and easily to match bans. That little 1%, in the end result, equates to a drop of 10% or 20% in individual performances.

Perhaps they are under instruction from Capello to be careful with tackles. If so then he is to blame for losing sight of what motivates England players and fans. Perhaps the players themselves are scared of missing out on a final due to suspension.

But what the hell !! They will not get past the group stage unless they play their next match with the passion, full commitment and pace of the english game that other countries fear the most.

So come on England.. Fortune favours the brave it is do or die time now

Comment

Why are you obssessed me with drinking? I don't drink lol.
                  Im just busting your balls mate. And I thought you lived in England yet you make so many grammatical mistakes, are you by any chance drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                    Im just busting your balls mate. And I thought you lived in England yet you make so many grammatical mistakes, are you by any chance drunk?
                    Please let me know of them, and I will edit them for you.

Comment

The first two games, everyone expected England to win. Now, everyone expects them to lose. Hopefully that will leviate some of the pressure.

Comment

Please let me know of them, and I will edit them for you.
                        Check your rep.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                          Check your rep.
                          lool.. yeah i saw it

iransoccer#8, some people still reckon England are favourites to win the match..

14 hours left for the game

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                            The first two games, everyone expected England to win. Now, everyone expects them to lose. Hopefully that will leviate some of the pressure.
                            Dude everyone expects England to lose? nigga you high?

Comment

Comment

Nerve-wracking..

Comment

Working...
                                X