No announcement yet.

England World Cup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

england to draw, usa to lose. England go through by fluke. It will happen. It could happen anyway.

if 2 2 england and 00 usa, then 2nd place is picked out of a hat.

its not heskeys fault everyone long balls it to him instead of passing/ I think heskey will play, only real change will be joe cole on left so gerard in middle again.

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
      england to draw, usa to lose. England go through by fluke. It will happen.

If England draws and USA loses that means Algeria would go through with 4 points.

Comment

England have to win and I think they will by at least 2 goals.
        Slovenia is a shit team I saw them in their 2 games cant believe they are top of the group.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

slovenia just need a draw. they gonna park the bus so best thing for england is to work on set pieces and someone like terry needs to step up.

Comment

funny how you guys think the USA is going to lose.. we are going up.. whether it'd be 1st or 2nd. Get READY to rumble Shervin jaaan!!!

Landan Donovan is going to be putting ALOT of pressure on the right flank.. that should put "Moe-hamed Al Madjid" to work

Comment

Group C:

England and Slovenia draw.

Algeria beats USA.

Slovenia and Algeria through.

Group D:

Ghana beats Germany.

Australia beats Serbia.

Ghana and Australia through.

Now that would be something
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by zand View Post
                If England draws and USA loses that means Algeria would go through with 4 points.
                lol i just realised that now

Originally posted by Keyan View Post
                funny how you guys think the USA is going to lose.. we are going up.. whether it'd be 1st or 2nd. Get READY to rumble Shervin jaaan!!!
                Landan Donovan is going to be putting ALOT of pressure on the right flank.. that should put "Moe-hamed Al Madjid" to work
                i dont actually think usa will lose. But i wouldnt say its imposible. Like an england loss isnt imposible either.

where the **** is the new match day thread. i may start one lol

Comment

Good performance by England. Alot of spirit,hunger and determination, and thats what you want to see. We are not talented as other teams with the ball, but in pressing and high-tempo game, there's no-one better than us.

Loved it.
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                      Good performance by England. Alot of spirit,hunger and determination, and thats what you want to see. We are not talented as other teams with the ball, but in pressing and high-tempo game, there's no-one better than us.

Loved it.
                      Congratulations to you and England.
                      Last edited by leviathan; 06-23-2010, 10:36 AM.

Comment

god saved the queen today, on to the next round. Now, potentially looking at the game of the tournament so far, England v Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by leviathan View Post
                          Congratulations to you and England.
                          Thank you.

Congratulations to you and USA for winning + topping the group.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                            Gongrats to you for your good support & England for qualifying.

They looked better today but they'll need more work to do if they wanna go further.

Looks like its Germany next then Diego's boys. After that is semi probably Spain! Finishing 2nd has made the route to the Cup hard instead of the easy one they had but atleast they are still in it..
                            ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

one of the best moments of this WC..John Terry goes wild

Comment

you have to hand it to capello, both his changes were decisive in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X