England World Cup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roy View Post
    Gongrats to you for your good support & England for qualifying.
    They looked better today but they'll need more work to do if they wanna go further.
    Looks like its Germany next then Diego's boys. After that is semi probably Spain! Finishing 2nd has made the route to the Cup hard instead of the easy one they had but atleast they are still in it..
    I don't mind us being second, and facing Germany. Lets play the big boys now, and stamp our authority.

Germany look good. Espeically Ozil. Shweintstieger limped off. Milner would start again, to protect Johson being isolated vs Podolski.. It will be tough.,
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
      I don't mind us being second, and facing Germany. Lets play the big boys now, and stamp our authority.

Germany look good. Espeically Ozil. Shweintstieger limped off. Milner would start again, to protect Johson being isolated vs Podolski.. It will be tough.,
      خیلی زود به هم رسیدیم. شرمنده ولی اینجا دیگه آخر خطه واسه شماها

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
        one of the best moments of this WC..John Terry goes wild

lol wtf was he trying to do there..!!??

end of the road for the english ..! they havent shown the goods needed to be able to beat even this young/inexperienced german team..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
          خیلی زود به هم رسیدیم. شرمنده ولی اینجا دیگه آخر خطه واسه شماها
          Whose autograph is that? Bastian got injured. I hope he recovers for sunday, otherwise that's a great loss for Germany.

Comment

My two favourite international teams are facing each other in the round of 16. What a life.

Comment

Germany will beat England by 3 goals.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by zand View Post
                Whose autograph is that? Bastian got injured. I hope he recovers for sunday, otherwise that's a great loss for Germany.
                Lothar joon

Comment

Lothar joon
                  my fav player of alltime. Anyone under the age of 32 missed his peak. The guy was a beast from 86-91
                  ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                  Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                  Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                  midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                  forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                  Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                    Germany will beat England by 3 goals.
                    I will rep you if Germany beats England by 3 goals.
                    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

I will rep you if Germany beats England by 3 goals.
                      Will you give me all your gold if it goes to penalties and England loses?

Comment

So Manny England Haters , COME ON ENGLAND YOU CAN DO IT !
                        But were really unlucky if we beat Germany the next round we have to face Argentina , which will be a though task .

I have High hopes man Come on England !
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                          Will you give me all your gold if it goes to penalties and England loses?
                          I don't know anything about this PFDC shop lol , but I will rep you

Comment

This World Cup has turned out like World War Two - the French surrendered early, the USA arrive at the last minute and we're left to fight the flippen Germans!

Comment

This World Cup has turned out like World War Two - the French surrendered early, the USA arrive at the last minute and we're left to fight the flippen Germans!
                              Then consider yourself fcked in the arse since there aint no russia this time.

Comment

Then consider yourself fcked in the arse since there aint no russia this time.
                                Lol... just hope we beat you. Can't stand Germans. Beckenbaur already starting the mind games.

Comment

Working...
                                X