No announcement yet.

England World Cup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germany beat England in 1970 quarter finals and 20 years later in 1990 in the semi finals and now 20 years later in 2010 will beat England in the second round. once every 20 years. Something special from Germans to English.

Comment

Originally posted by zand View Post
      Germany beat England in 1970 quarter finals and 20 years later in 1990 in the semi finals and now 20 years later in 2010 will beat England in the second round. once every 20 years. Something special from Germans to English.
      Shhhh.. Records are there to be broken!
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

had england topped the group, they would be in semis right now. USA ghana uruguay s,korea. One of those is garanteed a semi place. Any of the four can make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
          had england topped the group, they would be in semis right now. USA ghana uruguay s,korea. One of those is garanteed a semi place. Any of the four can make it.
          Yep, but guess we have to do it the hard way.

All 23 players trained today. It will be interesting. Do you drop the impressive Upson and bring back either King/Charragher to partner Terry?
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
            This World Cup has turned out like World War Two - the French surrendered early, the USA arrive at the last minute and we're left to fight the flippen Germans!
            good one..!
            Can't stand Germans. Beckenbaur already starting the mind games.
            yea man I FB knows that on paper the English are the more quality team so he is attacking the main weakness of the English ( weak resove & lack of confidence and belief)..! All his comments all along has been mind games to further fk with the already nervous and over-stressed English squad..!

Comment

well.. he's apologised for it..

good man.

Comment

It's good that England finished second. They will have to play and lose to Germany and with English hooligans having no reason to stick around security forces will be able to take a breather.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  It's good that England finished second. They will have to play and lose to Germany and with English hooligans having no reason to stick around security forces will be able to take a breather.
                  No doubt..!
                  English fans are the most fking annoying asssholes u would find anywhere around..! Everyone in Germany 06 were sooooooo happy when they got eliminted and had to leave with their tails between their legs..!

Comment

Jealous americans..

I can't even sleep tonight!

Comment

Please win tommorow England!

Comment

facking joe cole has to be in the starting 11 man

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

I am not so sure they(England) will lose to this year's Germany....This one is like no other(Germany)...they kinda suck!

I will support England tomorrow.
                          Last edited by leviathan; 06-26-2010, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by leviathan View Post

I am not so sure they(England) will lose to this year's Germany....This one is like no other(Germany)...they kinda suck!

I will support England tomorrow.
                            they did not lose. They got thrashed. they got crushed.

Comment

Shhhh.. Records are there to be broken!
                              Hussain Jaan. I guess I was right. 1970 - 1990 and now 2010. Now, you could close this thread and go watch premier league.

Comment

Originally posted by zand View Post
                                Hussain Jaan. I guess I was right. 1970 - 1990 and now 2010. Now, you could close this thread and go watch premier league.
                                LOL. spot on!
                                HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
                                you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Working...
                                X