No announcement yet.

England World Cup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL seriously they got their asses handed to them. It makes me chuckle about the English tabloids after the draw stating it was gonna be easy.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

lool wow.
      altho i rooted for england i was laughing all the game at the pathetic defence

Comment

English football seems to be kinda stuck in the 60's
        they still play the same old crap

Comment

Can't believe it , First it was with manchester united against bayern and now England against Germany .

I think if lampard's goal would have been allowed the goal situation would have been totally different . England can't handle the pressure , in the 2nd half they were trying to score quickly and make a respond and the whole team was up in that free kick when Germany scored their 3rd goal on a counter attack , pathetic defense
          sigpic

Comment

exactly why i dont support england. Its gotta be said the players are very average (nothin to do with capello).. its their teammates that make them look good at club level.

Comment

I've never seen Glasgow so happy before.

"I'd take Dostoevsky out to dinner; I'd leave Rand a fake number"

Comment

hmm, I think this thread is of no use anymore, daresho bayad goh gereft.

Comment

Originally posted by Daban View Post
                  I've never seen Glasgow so happy before.
                  First William Wallace and now Thomas Muller!!
                  ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                  Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                  Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                  midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                  forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                  Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

this thread still has about a week left in it due to reaction and posible resignations lol

Comment

Mates I'm sorry & I'm really pissed off. These Players don't give a ****. I used to pick 4 smelly guys in my car to play, get ****ing injured, mud, blood, bruises all for free & my knees are ****ed for the rest of my life & got nothing back. I would have been honoured to put an england top on.

Excuse my french
                      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Hussain shahid shod?

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                          Hussain shahid shod?
                          I was thinking the same. I hope he is fine!!! Hussain Jaan, it is ok, say something!!

Comment

People, stop complaining
                            obviously not a goal
                            http://imgur.com/QxJvh.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                              This World Cup has turned out like World War Two - the French surrendered early, the USA arrive at the last minute and we're left to fight the flippen Germans!
                              German bombers destroyed London!!

Comment

"EPL stars" got their backs handed to them
                                Rooney is so full of shit its unbeliavable how much some people overhype him. hell I would say he is a bigger flop than Ibra.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X