No announcement yet.

The DAMN HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the soosmarkhors dont bring them to the Asia Cup!

Comment

i bought

Comment

if this is part of the south african culture then ridam be in culture!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I am preying for African teams to loose just have a slight relief in the next rounds..!
          Cameroons game is fking giving me a headache again..!

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
            man today i was at work and i was hearing vuvuzelas, i usually watch the games at work so i thought the tv is probably on so i go check the tv and its off ! so i'm like Fvck me im hearing goddamn vuvuzelas in my head
            same thing man its really annoying

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              I am preying for African teams to loose just have a slight relief in the next rounds..!
              Cameroons game is fking giving me a headache again..!
              well, Cameroon is out. Good news.
              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

It pissed me off a few games in but now it doesnt bother me as much, more like another background noise my mind ignores.

کودتای ۲۲ خرداد

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Epitome
                      seriously im curious to know how many people have stopped following these games because of this disturbing viz viz? today i watched NL-Japan and im still having a headache. besides i think the amount of vizviz was nothing comparable to the current game.
                      thats the problem, its there even if no african team is playing, in the netherland-japan game the sound was freaking loud.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                        if this is part of the south african culture then ridam be in culture!
                        hahah ridam indeed!

Comment

This is not a Joke:

Last night i fell sleep in front of TV and woke up at 2:00 Am as something was vizzing in my ear ....i was half sleep and i tried to turn off the TV....as i turned it off i noticed there was no soccer on TV. ..i got up and went to bed and find out there is mosquito in the room which i had to search and destroy as he would not let me sleep.
                          Last edited by leviathan; 06-26-2010, 07:50 AM.

Comment

its not even annoying to be honest if you watch it on tv. Its just not nice to not be abl to hear crowd reaction to different events.

Italys celebration was good, with Iaquintas nose being a vuvuzela.

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
                              its not even annoying to be honest if you watch it on tv. Its just not nice to not be abl to hear crowd reaction to different events.

Knowing what those Italian players are like, I thought his nose was symbolising something else in that celebration...

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post

they should be ashamed, celebrating like this when they score the equaliser vs NZ after a pe nalty..

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                                CITY

Comment

Working...
                                X