X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why you take it seriously ?

i don't even attention to them!

Comment

I don't understand what the big deal..after 5 minutes i didn't even notice it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
        We'll just have to respect their culture.
        I mean, what kind of culture is that man ?

I want to hear the flippen commentator or what the fans say. I hope I can hear the England fans sing tonight.
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

i dont have too much of a problem with it, but i see how it can be very annoying, and this concerns me because i personally know sooo many people watching the world cup here in the us because of the exposure and press its getting, and im sure thats the case for millions of other americans, but when they sit down and watch s africa vs mexico and for the first 5 minutes all they hear are these stupid horns, i bet half change the channel.

Comment

They are driving everyone nuts! We just mute the commentary and put on music....its not the same.

I get a serious headache and so do countless others....many Facebook groups have popped up over the last day and TV stations the world over have received complaints. Its actually known that these horns can cause permanent hearing loss due to their frequency which goes on for 90 freaking minutes!

I wish a painful death to those that use it for more than 1 minute!

On a positive I was watching ESPN earlier and they were saying how FIFA has launched an investigation into the matter and there is a chance that might be banned early as next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
              They are driving everyone nuts! We just mute the commentary and put on music....its not the same.
              I get a serious headache and so do countless others....many Facebook groups have popped up over the last day and TV stations the world over have received complaints. Its actually known that these horns can cause permanent hearing loss due to their frequency which goes on for 90 freaking minutes!
              I wish a painful death to those that use it for more than 1 minute!
              On a positive I was watching ESPN earlier and they were saying how FIFA has launched an investigation into the matter and there is a chance that might be banned early as next week!
              FIFA tried to ban it after they heard it on Confiderations Cup last year.. However, it did not work, and they agreed to allow it go ahead in the WC
              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                I mean, what kind of culture is that man ?
                A horny culture
                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

They have no real fan atmosphere, so they have these bs horns to try to create a "special atmosphere". They are fn annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                    FIFA tried to ban it after they heard it on Confiderations Cup last year.. However, it did not work, and they agreed to allow it go ahead in the WC
                    If enough people complain they will get rid of it. Trust me.
                    Otherwise the TV stations will just quiet the back ground noise. Easy!

Comment

seriously annoying. and its at every game.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                        If enough people complain they will get rid of it. Trust me.
                        Otherwise the TV stations will just quiet the back ground noise. Easy!
                        FIFA is the head of football, and if they found it annoying, then they can do anything. They do find it annoying, however South Africa federation said it's 'part of their culture'.

Good thing, is that I can hear the England fans with the drums and that..

Comment

FIFA won't do shit.
                          TV Stations and medias, will use noise killer software to filter this motherf**ng noisy shit out.
                          K1RAM 2 harchi vuvuzela.

oh and btw: Mahmad booghi > South african vuvuzela!
                          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

So f*cking annoying!

Comment

It started out a bit annoying when I first noticed it, but then it kind of sucks you in... instead of my hate growing gradually over time, I got pretty used to it and it gave the game an interesting atmosphere.
                              "A craftsman pulled a reed from the reedbed, cut holes in it, and called it a human being.
                              Since then, it's been wailing a tender agony of parting, never mentioning the skill that gave it life as a flute." -- Rumi

Good thoughts, good words, good deeds.

"Iranians are poets and tend to use language as though it were paint, to be spread out, blended, swirled. Words can be presented as pieces in a puzzle, pieces that may or may not fit together neatly." - New York Times

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X