No announcement yet.

[MD 2] FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 - KOR vs. GRE /// ARG vs. NIG /// ENG vs. USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congratulations Korea today, they played a great match and got the job done..Cha Du Ri was fantastic and its good to see Korea obviously saw a great opening to take the game from a team who could care less about the tournament and more about the bonus qualification paycheck from the EPO..tactics horrible, starting line dreadful, substitutions...dear, I only ask you guys take it easy on us cause we are on pace to being the worst team in the tournament lol

screw Otto, the next time greece wins a tournament game or even scores a goal will be in Euro 2012 and further (granted we qualify..which seems possible), our best player rots the bench lol

damn those horns!
    Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
      that was an awesome performance, usa only had one half chance where they hit the post, but any decent keeper would have properly saved that. the ywere defensivlet solid and very good with their passing. They were briliant. You know what you get with goalys like green and james.
      I agree.

Altidore put in an average shot, which any keeper should save in their near post. Green did that. It was on-on-one but the angle was abit against him after he outpaced Charragher.
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
        congratulations Korea today, they played a great match and got the job done..Cha Du Ri was fantastic and its good to see Korea obviously saw a great opening to take the game from a team who could care less about the tournament and more about the bonus qualification paycheck from the EPO..tactics horrible, starting line dreadful, substitutions...dear, I only ask you guys take it easy on us cause we are on pace to being the worst team in the tournament lol

screw Otto, the next time greece wins a tournament game or even scores a goal will be in Euro 2012 and further (granted we qualify..which seems possible), our best player rots the bench lol

damn those horns!
        I believed Korea could beat Greece but never thought it would be that easy as it was for them.
        shame for you guys because now you have less than 10% chance of qualifying

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

Working...
          X