[MD 2] FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 - KOR vs. GRE /// ARG vs. NIG /// ENG vs. USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOOOL Greek Goalkeeper nearly pulled a Mirzapoourian
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Great game by South Korea. I'm glad they won.

We can say whatever we want but South Korea >>>> Iran, in all aspects of the game
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
        We can say whatever we want but South Korea >>>> Iran, in all aspects of the game
        well we can say that when they actually beat TM for once instead of endless draws

Comment

romero
          gutierrez-demichelis-samuel-heinze
          mascherano-veron
          dimaria----------messi
          tevez-higuain
          GO ARGENTINA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post

Honestly, today South Korea proved why they are Asia's best overall team. They're creative, speedy, hardworking and the players play together as a unified team. When the players get on the field, they're actually playing for their country and not for for their individual egos. One thing I love about the Korean team is that they have a mixture of veterans and young players, a cycle which makes sure that they are ready for any tournament and do not have to face tumultuous times rebuilding the team.

As Asia's best hope at the 2010 World Cup, I hope they do well.

Comment

I think if my 1.5 year old son had any Greek blood in him he could have made this Greek national team.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

the Nigerians are tall ..... physically this will be a tough match for Argentina
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

argenitians just missed a goal

Comment

the Nigerian defense were asking Messi for his autograph instead of defending him
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

bah bah, bah baah

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                        the Nigerian defense were asking Messi for his autograph instead of defending him
                        why would they defend him? They should attack him

but

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAL

Comment

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal for argentina

Comment

veron-Heinze combination who would have thought

Comment

Either Argentina is superior on offense or Nigeria's defense has lots of holes

Comment

Working...
                                X