Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Argentina Supporters, Messi Appreciaters, and Maradona's Belly Admirers Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Argentina Supporters, Messi Appreciaters, and Maradona's Belly Admirers Thread!

This thread is dedictated to all true Argentinian supporters.

2 x Vice World Champion (1930 first world cup 4:2 loss versus Uruguay + 1990 unfair penalty 1:0 versus West Germany)
    2 x World Champion (1978 with Mario Kempes and legendary coach Louis Cesar Menotti + 1986 with the one man show Diego Armando Maradona and the women doctor and coach Dr. Carlos Billardo)

the stripes of Blue and White with Black Short and Matching Socks.

The once Batistutian, Cannigian, Abel Balboian team

the one and only:

A R G E N T I N A

cant wait to see them!

show your appreciation of this animalic team by either posting half naked pics of yours with Argentinian Tatoo or at least drop a line showing your passion, affection, and Argentina Dilemma

PS: Favellas will always remain Favellas and not Falk Land Islands Mrs. Tatcher!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

marg bar argentin

Comment

Why would you support Argentina ?
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
        GTFO. seriously check out at amount of sexy players they got. check out this line up vs. Nigeria coming up.
        romero
        gutierrez-demichelis-samuel-heinze
        mascherano-veron
        dimaria----------messi
        tevez-higuain

Comment

Originally posted by IranLover View Post
          marg bar argentin
          vaaay che khashen..

Because whenever I take my shirts off and look at my belly, I feel that I am nothing short of Maradona!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Its starting!
            YES! YESSS! YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!

GO ARGENTINA!
            COME ON MARADONA!

Comment

bah bah
              first half cheghadr ziba bood... kheyllee mardooneh, joon dar, va jonoob shahri bazi kardan..

dameshoon vulcano.

Comment

Nigeria will equalise dnt wry.
                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

^
                  oh la laaaa

Comment

second half has started .

Comment

Nigeria will equalise dnt wry.
                      what?

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                        what?
                        Only woeful finishing by Uche let Argentina off.

Argentina deserved the game, no doubt about that, but there are teams who will punish their lacklustre defence. I mean, Burdisso is a MUCH better RB defensively than Guiterez.

Comment

Only woeful finishing by Uche let Argentina off.
                          Argentina deserved the game, no doubt about that, but there are teams who will punish their lacklustre defence. I mean, Burdisso is a MUCH better RB defensively than Guiterez.
                          Welcome to football. Everybody knows Argentina has shit defense and struggles with bigger physical teams like Nigeria today which is why they don't do too well in KO stage but once they attack, oh boy, they're unstoppable.

Once Argentina plays a team less physical than them, (Korea) everyone will stereotype how Argentina will win the WC and then again struggle.....

Don't forget that Nigeria goalie was a BEAST and Messi could have easily scored a hat trick but other players need to step it up like Higuain and co.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                            Once Argentina plays a team less physical than them, (Korea) ...
                            What makes you think that? The Korean squad is about 4.3cm taller and probably about 5 - 10 lb heavier than the Argentinian side on av.

Also that is not how Maradona remembers Koreans. LOL.

Korea have been weak against the likes of Argentinians in particular but that is not because Koreans are physically weak.

Comment

ARGENTINA!
                              we played so beautifully!
                              CHAMPIONS!
                              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                              Villa + Messi =

Comment

Working...
                              X