Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Argentina Supporters, Messi Appreciaters, and Maradona's Belly Admirers Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    seems like god got his inspiration from his Master, the ULTIMATE god!

http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/wor...ssi062610.html
    And guess what!
    http://www.khayemals.com/howkobe_imi...oud_Adoes.html

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
      lol! what is the weblink for lebron james khayehmals? Are you the webmaster there!?
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Samuel missing in the argentine backline scares me the most ..!

Comment

Why didn't messi just shoot at the empty goal and risk offside passing it to carlito..!
          they are very lucky ref fk that up..!

Comment

More contraversy two games today and two contraversial calls. Argentina is playing better but this is ridiculous effing Fifa needs to stop acting so arrogant and do something about it. They are the worst organization in sports because they don't want any change in the game.

Mexican fans are going to have a built in excuse now on that offisde goal but let's be honest Argentina is killing it right now.

Comment

men what a strike from Tevez. The best Goal in the WC till now.
              Hope Argentina beats Germany. Messi will score one.

Comment

Well...Well...Well, looks like we got ourselves some latinos to roast
                joking aside hope it will be an entertaining game and result in another Win for Germany.

Comment

Well...Well...Well, looks like we got ourselves some latinos to roast
                  joking aside hope it will be an entertaining game and result in another Win for Germany.
                  khoda koneh! I was worried about Messi a month ago with Bayern's suspect defense when Milito replaced him in the final. Now pretty much the same defense but now you have Messi and Milito (plus everyone else!)

GO DFB. Repeat 2006
                  midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                  Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

there can be no hiccups against Germany. Messi needs to step up, Im sure Argentina will take their revenge.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

It just occured to me:
                      THANK GOD ENGLAND DIDN'T GO THROUGH OR WE HAD TO LISTEN TO DAYS OF HAND OF GOD AND THE FALJKLAND WARS BETWEEN THE TWO COUNTRIES.
                      THANK YOU GOD. THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR HAND IN NOT HAVING TO HEAR ABOUT HAND OF GOD AGAIN!!

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                        It just occured to me:
                        THANK GOD ENGLAND DIDN'T GO THROUGH OR WE HAD TO LISTEN TO DAYS OF HAND OF GOD AND THE FALJKLAND WARS BETWEEN THE TWO COUNTRIES.
                        THANK YOU GOD. THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR HAND IN NOT HAVING TO HEAR ABOUT HAND OF GOD AGAIN!!
                        Why dont you quit posting the same shit in all WC threads?

Comment

Why dont you quit posting the same shit in all WC threads?
                          cuz I don't wanna......problem?

and I swear on mother's life, when I saw you ahd posted on this thread, I KNEW you were going to say this (not anyone else) but YOU!

Comment

if germany win ill play this "song" loudly in my little banger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBI3lc18k8Q

Comment

All Argentina haters:

Comment

Di Maria to Madrid for 30 mil
                                good signing but 30mil ..!???
                                if he can become half a player r. Carlos was then well worth it

Comment

Working...
                                X