Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Argentina Supporters, Messi Appreciaters, and Maradona's Belly Admirers Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think 25 million was good enough for buying him. atleast for perez

Comment

I say in most Adesorian ways any Argentinian blood is worth more than USD 20 Mill!!!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I never thought Di Maria is a type of 'Mourinho' player.
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Im going to fifa fan festival, getting my face painted with argentina and spain flags hoping they beat some good german and paraguay asses

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Maradona dismissed Messi from practice yesterday and let him rest in his hotel room due to a minor cold.

He will play tomorrow though, so no worries.

Comment

dont come close to Amoo Adessy today, he will bite!
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

No complains, the best team won.

There goes my predictions down the drain.

I hope any of the 3 teams win it but not spain.
                ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                  I never thought Di Maria is a type of 'Mourinho' player.
                  Yea that's what I was thinking..!
                  Perhaps he is no different than any other coach when in Madrid ..! Just there to coach the players he is given from mgt..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Yea that's what I was thinking..!
                    Perhaps he is no different than any other coach when in Madrid ..! Just there to coach the players he is given from mgt..??
                    Even if he's given the players from the directors of Mardrid, Mourinho will still do his 'own way'.

I wasn't surprised at Argentina defeat. You expected them to beat Nigeria,Korea and Greece. No surprise there. The front three were good, but relied too much on. The protection of back-four was quite subdued..

Zanetti? Cambiasso? BIG mistakes.

Right-back was a problem aswell. Podolsoki roasted oltemdni, and Guiterez ain't a good defender either. Demichelles makes a mistake everytime I see him for Bayern and Argentina. Heinze was decent, solid and brave.

Eye-catching, good on the eye, but when things get tough, they didn't have the answer to it. They lost their disclipine, and their heads when they got bad. First thing you do, after being a goal behind, is to hold your shape and keep on playing.. just never happened vs the germans, did it?
                    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

god damn jews, they are the reason argentina lost

Comment

Working...
                      X