japan and south korea in the world cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

japan and south korea in the world cup

i think north korea and new zealand are going to get abslutley hammered in the world cup

so its good that south korea and japan are doing well and have already won a match each

if asia does too badly then asia's quota for the next world cup will be reduced, i know new zealand isnt in asia but they qualified via the asia play off

so i know its hard but we have to hope japan and south kore and australia dont do too bad

i expected better from australia in their first game

but anyway as long as they dont get too much confidence from their world cup campaign and come back to asian cup really ****y, i hope they do well at the world cup

anyone else agree with me here ?????
    Darius Syrossian Artist page >
    https://www.instagram.com/DARIUS_SYROSSIAN/

Other links
    Beatport > https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...rius_syrossian

Definitely, we need at least 1 or 2 Asian teams to make it to the next round, in order to justify the number of spots AFC has. If Africa does better than us, expect them to get another spot next time, granted I doubt anyone but Ghana will make it through the group stage from Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Definitely, we need at least 1 or 2 Asian teams to make it to the next round, in order to justify the number of spots AFC has. If Africa does better than us, expect them to get another spot next time, granted I doubt anyone but Ghana will make it through the group stage from Africa.
      ivory coast also have a very good chance, eventho they are in group of death.

s.korea may make last 16, and so may japan, but only cos nigeria and cameroun are imo shity teams.

Comment

Today Japan had just 1 shot until the 85th minute or so.
        I don't think NK or NZ are much worse than Japan.

Yeah but it is hard to beat their luck.

Comment

I think only SK will do good...

Does fifa really change the number of spots that fast? like within just one WC?

Comment

Originally posted by mohsenfootball View Post
            I think only SK will do good...

Does fifa really change the number of spots that fast? like within just one WC?
            Nah. Hammam is friends with Blatter and Jhung MJ is still a powerful figure in FIFA(he just wrested away 1 Olympic ticket from Europe to be divided between Asia and Africa. Now AFC has 3.5 Olympic tickets).

Doing badly will not really reduce the number of tickets but if AFC does well in this WC they may get some additional tickets at the expense of Africans.

Comment

SK looked really good
              I'm sure they will go through to next round and further perhaps...!?
              Missed all today's games but glad japan pulled off the victory and put one foot through the next round..!
              I can't stand the Aussies so it felt great to see them waxed by the Germans..!
              I hate the NKoreans even more and I am hoping they get pummeled..! But as conservative and defesive minded as they play, it would be very difficult for even brazil to get a big win against them.
              Overall I am also very worried about Asia loosing seads ..! Cause any reduction in number of qualification would hurt TM the most for 2014 ..!
              I really don't give a shittt about the AC..! I will be devastated if we fail to qualify for Brazil..! As of now the ever short-sighted bastards of IFF are right on plan for 2014 failure..! and loosing a sead will all but guarantee that outcome..!

Comment

Both Japan and SK are valuable for Asia, except for Iran: they won't make use of Japan's and SK's success. IFF won't do anything, they are either too stupid or to proud to accept East Asia's success and to profit from their knowledge and organisation.
                TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

I really hope Japan and SK make it to the next round atleast.

Comment

ive already booked my tickets to brazil 2014 so Iran better make it...
                    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                      ive already booked my tickets to brazil 2014 so Iran better make it...
                      uuuuuuuuuuh ta un moghe
                      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Working...
                      X