Iran's "slot" in the world cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran's "slot" in the world cup

So we would have been in New Zealand's spot or North Korea's spot.
    Could we have beat Slovakia? What would we have done with Brazil? LOL

A true Iranian knows we would beat them all.

Comment

i cant imagine the crazieness in my family if iran played italy.. its like my persian side wud be talkin so much shit bout italians but when i go to my italian family theyd talk massive amounts of crap about iranians.. lol id go nuts
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

ye if we went instead of korea we wud hav got analy merked, but at the same time we wud play three of the best team in the competition..
        if we went instead of NZ, i think wiv a bit of luck cud hav qualified .. :P

Comment

get over it guys. WHAT IF?
          screw that. if Iran made it, it would probably have been a different type of group for all teams. You can't just put Iran in there...

Comment

against Slowakije we would had win the game against Brazil we would had been playing 0:0..

Comment

Well look at New Zealand!! They scored against Italy!!! Italy SUX!@

Comment

Originally posted by zandi View Post
                Well look at New Zealand!! They scored against Italy!!! Italy SUX!@
                I hope they HOLD UP. There is nothing funnier than seeing Italy lose and hearing them whine and complain.

Comment

I wish Shojaei had scored agianst Italy or brazil, would have been a brill celebration and ghotabi would have gone to cloud 9
                  Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                    I wish Shojaei had scored agianst Italy or brazil, would have been a brill celebration and ghotabi would have gone to cloud 9
                    And then I could be at the pub with the Iran flag going crazy ;D

Comment

FFS Iran was very poor in qualification and didn't deserve to be at this WC. Get over it.

And that "slot" in the WC doesn't belong to us, the team has to earn it and we didn't show anything to merit going there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
                        FFS Iran was very poor in qualification and didn't deserve to be at this WC. Get over it.

And that "slot" in the WC doesn't belong to us, the team has to earn it and we didn't show anything to merit going there.
                        were we really THAT poor? bearing in mind all of tm defeats in the last 2 years have been only by a 1 goal margin. If football was an 80 minute match iran would have finished top of the group, so did we really deserve to get knocked out ?
                        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Working...
                        X