North Korea: Representing Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Korea: Representing Asia

Its half time between North Korea and Brazil and I'm amazed how well they're playing. Let's hope they continue doing well and prove that Asia is a powerhouse.

I am so proud of them.
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Mark my words. After this World Cup, North Korea will be the next Asian powerhouse. That along with all the other east asian teams (Japan, s korea) having good outings. They are just playing magnificently against Brazil. It feels great to know last time we played N. Korea, we won 1-0! therefore, if we were playing Brazil, we'd be winning 1-0 now

Comment

Go North Korea we are proud of you.
        I hope they beat Brazil to make my day.
        The reason why I want them to win is that those poor players are the most desadvantaged players in all asia.They are so Gharib va Bikas,no fans to cheer for them,thier match is not even being shown in N.Korea right now.I realy feeel for them.

There is no question that we should blame ourselves for not qualifying to the WC2010 but out of all fairness,TM's group was a lot tougher than Japan and Australia's just look at what S.Korea has done.

Comment

north korea are at times tactically outmonvering brazil

Comment

1-0 brazil , to bad .

Comment

Guys, there is a saying: don't take off your pants before you reach the water!!!

Comment

به گزارش خبرنگار پایگاه اطلاع رسانی ورزشی پارسیان، هنگامی که تلوزیون تصویر کارلوس دونگا را در یک نمای بسته نشان داد عادل فردوسی* پور با کنایه گفت: "مردم برزیل امیدوارند که دونگا، کره شمالی را مثل کف دستش نمی*شناسد و با این تیم مساوی هم نمیگیرد" که این صحبت کنایه به صحبت افشین قطبی سرمربی تیم ملی* فوتبال ایران داشت که گفته بود کره را مثل کف دست می**شناسد اما با این تیم مساوی کرد.
                ha ha ha
                I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

this is the biggest victory for N.Korea

AMAZING

Comment

2-1 !!

and I hoped that they would score 7-0 Brazil, they played like amateurs Brazil so bad! so slow! During the game I was think Iran had could be in the World Cup 2010.. This is a good lesseons for Iran, North Korea Scored a goal against Brazil that is 1st in World and North Korea 110th FIFA Rangkings.. would Iran had score her as well against Brazil? 44 year not World Cup and we have 3 time's been in World Cup Iran and North Korea played better than us!! it is a shame for our nation and players!!
                    I am Sorry: Tof be-ad be Ali Daei wa Kafashian!! (I am a fan of him but he destroy's us during World Cup Quliefers 2010)

Comment

if n. korea spent a little money on their football and didnt have all this political BS, they would've been one of the best asian teams, im afraid they wont go far, this is the best they'll get

Comment

so is Japan..and Australia...and South Korea....

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                          Go North Korea we are proud of you.
                          I hope they beat Brazil to make my day.
                          The reason why I want them to win is that those poor players are the most desadvantaged players in all asia.They are so Gharib va Bikas,no fans to cheer for them,thier match is not even being shown in N.Korea right now.I realy feeel for them.
                          There is no question that we should blame ourselves for not qualifying to the WC2010 but out of all fairness,TM's group was a lot tougher than Japan and Australia's just look at what S.Korea has done.
                          Actually back in north korea, all their games are being shown for free with the rights...

Comment

how can you be sure?^^^

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                              if n. korea spent a little money on their football and didnt have all this political BS, they would've been one of the best asian teams, im afraid they wont go far, this is the best they'll get
                              I would be dancing naked on the street if TM plays like them
                              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Working...
                              X