Gosh Im loving watching DPRK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh Im loving watching DPRK!

Good on these fellas...pure passion on their behalf. Credit where credit is due...what a great 1st half.

Sure its 0-0 now but these guys have been fab in my humble opinion.

If they beat Brasil...ok the chances are very slim...but they will become my new TM

TM better watch out for these guys in Asia Cup! Neko was right!

And their number 9...he belongs in Europe this kid!

1-0 to Brazil!

Comment

Damn it! LOL....Im still admiring these guys...so disciplined...Ghotbi better do his job with the software before he meets these guys

Comment

They were doing well till you jerks started making threads on how amazing they are. Good job guys.

"I'd take Dostoevsky out to dinner; I'd leave Rand a fake number"

Comment

Any body who saw the first brazil goal , see if you can answer these questions:

1-Did he (Maicon right back defender) mean to score or cross?

2-The angle was like 178 degrees from goal, was the ball curving?in other words ,did he curve the ball to score?

3-was he lucky? or did he mean to score like that?

4-Was this a Goal keeper error? (he should have had that angle covered)

5- Do you know how to rep me?(this is a KC Disease)
          Last edited by leviathan; 06-15-2010, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by leviathan View Post
            Any body who saw the first brazil goal , see if you can answer these questions:

1-Did he (Maicon right back defender) mean to score or cross?

2-The angle was like 178 degrees from goal, was the ball curving?in other words ,did he curve the ball to score?

3-was he lucky? or did he mean to score like that?

4-Was this a Goal keeper error? (he should have had that angle covered)

5- Do you know how to rep me?(this is a KC Disease)
            That was a magic goal from Micon...no one picked it. I think it meant to actually go for goal though...and got it! Wonderful effort and result.

Id like to see how North Korea go against the other two teams in the group.

I honestly hope that they become Asian power houses...they got barely any international games, no league, no fans...and geez...that nation of theirs...poor bastards...they are the true under dogs. Wish them the best!

Comment

woot woot they scored

Comment

North Koreaaaaaaaa....

They actually scored against Brasil!!! hahah In your face IFF!!

2-1 to Brasil....

Welcome to the world stage North Korea!! Awesome!

p.s. I thought I was ripped....did you see the North Korean players after they traded shirts with the Brasilians? Strewth!

Comment

:OOOOO whhhhaaattttttt?!?!?!?! how in the name of hell does north korea get such a close result. i watched like the 2nd half and when they scored i was not blinking. unbelievable O_O

Comment

Originally posted by Daban View Post
                    They were doing well till you jerks started making threads on how amazing they are. Good job guys.
                    Lol!
                    Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

ZOMG North korea is the Brazil of Asia. I say we all email Kim Jong Il and ask him for North Korean citizenship!! Theyre just so great!! ;

Comment

can some1 merge all these different threads ...

Comment

the commentator said they wont show the game in korea unless they won :O

Comment

in your Face South Korea!

Comment

after 44 years and they scored against the King Brazil, it is a shame for Iran and IFF federation. Iran had 3 times World Cup and never did good.. you saw 2006! annd North Korea had playing beter than Iran and they made also a goal! it is a shame for us.. in the first place Iran must be her and North Korea not..

Comment

Working...
                              X