No announcement yet.

Gosh Im loving watching DPRK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The funny thing was that, unlike the 1st game against Brazil, the Korean TV was broadcasting this game (with some delay)

I wonder at what score they pulled an IRIB and played the "connection lost"-card lol
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

North Korea still repressenting Asia?! C'mon where you bandwagoners at?! WHERE YOU AT?

Comment

^^^they were awesome first 30minutes. Much better than Iran could pass it. John Tae Sae could stroll into our team with his eyes closed.

And i would back them to beat ivory coast in the last game only because ivory coastknow they pretty much out whereas north korea can play 100% even knowing they are playing for nothing but national pride.

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
          ^^^they were awesome first 30minutes. Much better than Iran could pass it. John Tae Sae could stroll into our team with his eyes closed.
          And i would back them to beat ivory coast in the last game only because ivory coastknow they pretty much out whereas north korea can play 100% even knowing they are playing for nothing but national pride.

unless if they beat n. korea 7-0 or more

portugal will probably lose to brazil

Comment

North Korea is punished by 7-0 to Portugal, this is the punishment that they had to get Iran not because they honestly had played football, especially in the last game was not fair: North Korea 0-0 Saudi Arabia

Portugal has now punished North Korea, Iran is happy with this 7-0. Asia Cup and we must use the same tactics as Portugal and the same formation we should play more on the attack. We must look back several times to Portugal and North Korea.

Comment

at least korea played football. not like Iran against portugal we never gave ourself a chacne and it was a one way traffic, it was only a matter of time before they scored and we lost. but korea competed with portugal and in 1st half they even played better!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                that keeper has good case for defecting now.

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                They might give up some goals as well but they will go for the kill knowing they need as many goals as possible to top Portugal's 7-0 win. Perhaps it will be 5-2, or 6-3.
                I think now that they are out, they will bunker back up again and play their usual 1-8-1(anti-football) boring game and will try to avoid another rout hoping to save face and muster a tie..! I think the score will be something like 2-0 or 3-1 loss for them..!?

Comment

The funny thing is that they actually showed the game in north korea after the good performance against brazil. Kim jung il should be proud

Comment

Working...
                  X