No announcement yet.

[MD 6] FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 - HON vs. CHI /// ESP vs. SUI /// RSA vs. URU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xavi is NEVER horrible, even when the rest of the team plays like shit. what a amazing player

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
      xavi is NEVER horrible, even when the rest of the team plays like shit. what a amazing player
      I think he was Spain's second best player

after Xabi Alonso...

Comment

CHE HALI DAAD spain AND portugal sooolakh shodan
        Hopefully this defeat will start to annihilate their stupid league.
        IPL >>>>>>>>> La Liga

my most hated teams:
        1. portugal
        2. spain
        3. arab teams.
        I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
          I don't think he was horrible. I just don't think there was alot of Spanish players goind behind Switzerland. Villa likes it to his feet. When Torres and Navas came, it opened it up, but still lacked the match-practise(Torres) and final ball of (Navas) let them down.

Capdevilla was quite poor. I've never rated him. He was at fault for the goal, because there was a distance between him and the centre-backs. You got to be tighter. Also, when Switzerland hit the post, Capdevilla was also at fault. I think, if there's a weakness in Spanish team, it's the left-back by a mile.

I don't think Spain were terrible. I just think Switzerland squeezed the game perfectly. They were very happy with Spain having possesion, but no real cutting edge to it. Swiss team showed, that if your disclipined and have 11 players working hard, then not even the best team can score past you.

Great defensive work, and organised performance.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

what a strike by diego forlan. there was a BIT deflection but IMO it would have still gone in.
            1-0 uruguay HT

Comment

2-0 now. Red card for the South Africa keeper.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

cheh hali kardam ..spain lost weeeppeee

Comment

Impressed by Uruguay's attacking and defense. They could go as far as Quarters.

Comment

Uruguay played some beautiful football...
                    i thnk they can go far in this tournament.

So far ive been impressed by Argentina, Germany, and now Uruguay.
                    BUT i still see Spain as possible champions, Switzerland played like Inter played against barca, and they did it better than Inter thanks to hitzfeld... but i doubt Chile, and honduras can stop spain.

I see Spain and brazil playing each other in the next round with the winner of that game competing with Argentina for the trophy
                    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Che hali kardam be didane Uruguay. Diego Forlan and Luis Suarez are possibly the deadliest striker combo in the tournament. Suarez was just everywhere harassing the D and Forlan was just Forlan, pure class. That sonovabich Perreira effed up a couple chances in the 2nd half but all is good after his goal haha . vayyyy and Forlan, if he had gotten that shot off in stoppage time, hat trick baby!

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                        Uruguay played some beautiful football...
                        i thnk they can go far in this tournament.

So far ive been impressed by Argentina, Germany, and now Uruguay.
                        BUT i still see Spain as possible champions, Switzerland played like Inter played against barca, and they did it better than Inter thanks to hitzfeld... but i doubt Chile, and honduras can stop spain.

I see Spain and brazil playing each other in the next round with the winner of that game competing with Argentina for the trophy
                        tbh, I didn't find Argentina very convincing. sure they won and created a few chances, but they were very shaky at the back.
                        I think Korean's pace will trouble them tomorrow, and they could face Germany in QF if both top their group.

lol

I've stuck a tenner on South Korea to draw Argie tomorrow. here is hoping they won't disappoint

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                          tbh, I didn't find Argentina very convincing. sure they won and created a few chances, but they were very shaky at the back.
                          I think Korean's pace will trouble them tomorrow, and they could face Germany in QF if both top their group.
                          lol
                          I've stuck a tenner on South Korea to draw Argie tomorrow. here is hoping they won't disappoint
                          that true but u gotta know that for evey goal Argentina concede due to their shaky defence, Messi will score 2

on a serious note, i would love to see Argentina play Germany in the quarters just like they did in 2006. it would be one hell of a game.
                          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                          Villa + Messi =

Comment

South Africa will be the first host country not to advance to the second round. What a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                              South Africa will be the first host country not to advance to the second round. What a shame.

they'll beat france and make it

Comment

Am i the only one who wants them to be knocked out. They are in a group where there are 3 teams all with the ability to be last 16 teams, imagine if two of these had to miss out cos of a shitty team like south africa. Its bad for the quality of the last 16. Unless your actually in the country, you wont notice an atmosphere change, just quieter buzzing, so it wont even affect that for the viewers.

Comment

Working...
                                X