[MD 6] FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 - HON vs. CHI /// ESP vs. SUI /// RSA vs. URU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
    Am i the only one who wants them to be knocked out. They are in a group where there are 3 teams all with the ability to be last 16 teams, imagine if two of these had to miss out cos of a shitty team like south africa. Its bad for the quality of the last 16. Unless your actually in the country, you wont notice an atmosphere change, just quieter buzzing.
    No.
    I want them to be knocked out too. They lack quality.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Hope Argentina kick asses tomorrow.

Comment

sorry if the pic is from Iran vs Korea game, it's the first one I found lol.

BUT, GO KOREA...DO ASIA PROUD, SCORE A GOAL, CONCEDE A GOAL TOO. 1-1 BABY. WIN ME SOME $$$$$$$$$

GO PARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Comment

i called it before WC started, argentina - uruguay final

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post

sorry if the pic is from Iran vs Korea game, it's the first one I found lol.

BUT, GO KOREA...DO ASIA PROUD, SCORE A GOAL, CONCEDE A GOAL TOO. 1-1 BABY. WIN ME SOME $$$$$$$$$

GO PARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
            haji srsly u just brought back some bad memories,
            because of that picture i want Argentina to fuk korea up their tight little ass...
            what difference would it have made for park if he didnt score the goal against iran in seoul??!?
            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Lightning won't strike twice. Spain shouldn't be too worried. Many errors, but most of them correctable with greater concentration and effort

Comment

What a dive by Suarez; There has to be some kind of punishment for diving.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridi-Q-Lus View Post
                  What a dive by Suarez; There has to be some kind of punishment for diving.
                  Are you talking about the one that lead to the penalty, or the one where he didn't get the penalty? If it's the first one, then I thought there was CLEAR contact, and was no way near a dive.

I looked at the replies again, and Suarez is OFFSIDE. If you look closely, when Forlan takes a shot, Suarez is ONSIDE, however, it takes a SLIGHT deflection of Cavani(Uruguay striker), in which Suarez was OFFSIDE. The linesman got it wrong. If it took a deflection of a defender, then it wouldn't have been a problem.. but it took a deflection of Cavani, so it should've been offside. Strange.
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco View Post
                    Lightning won't strike twice. Spain shouldn't be too worried. Many errors, but most of them correctable with greater concentration and effort
                    Yea, It hit when Spain became European champions

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
                      i called it before WC started, argentina - uruguay final
                      don't worry it wont happen. Uruguay are definitely not good enough. Iran could beat south africa. New Zealand could too. Dunno how mexico didnt beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by siavasharian View Post
                        CHE HALI DAAD spain AND portugal sooolakh shodan
                        Hopefully this defeat will start to annihilate their stupid league.
                        IPL >>>>>>>>> La Liga
                        my most hated teams:
                        1. portugal
                        2. spain
                        3. arab teams.
                        stfu dude
                        you can love your shittly league. LA LIGA IS THE BEST LEAGUE OF THE WORLD !

Comment

Working...
                        X