[MD 7] FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 - ARG vs. KOR /// GRE vs. NGA /// FRA vs. MEX

[MD 7] FIFA WORLD CUP 2010

sorry for being late guys, had an exam today

ARGENTINA
    GREECE

I hope Henry and Malouda will start for France tonight

greece - nigeria was the best game of the world cup so far....so intense

Comment

Greece shouldn't be happy for long they play Argentina next, they have no chance to even tie unless Maradona rests the stars. South Korea will advance.

Comment

im just happy we wont be the worst team in the World Cup, now Maradona may likely play his bench, and i hope so too because im sure the only player on Argentina we could defend is Martin Palermo lol

im happy enough for now
        Go Cows!

Comment

I want France to lose so badly tonight. I will give away all my gold if France loses tonight, it will make me really happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
            im just happy we wont be the worst team in the World Cup, now Maradona may likely play his bench, and i hope so too because im sure the only player on Argentina we could defend is Martin Palermo lol
            im happy enough for now
            I have a bad feeling Korea will choke vs Nigeria and Greece will lose to Argie, so Nigeria goes through

btw, Kyrgia*** almost scored the goal of the tournament, amazing bicycle kick , how the fuk did he not start vs Korea is beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
              btw, Kyrgia*** almost scored the goal of the tournament, amazing bicycle kick , how the fuk did he not start vs Korea is beyond me
              he shud do that shit for pool more often

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...tches/match_20

17:49 Commentary

Mexico salvaged a draw against South Africa in their opening game, but that wasn't enough for coach Javier Aguirre, who is demanding nothing less than a win over France. "If we can't win our games, we can't move on to the next round," he said. "We won't be doing any maths. With three draws it is going to be very difficult. We will play like it our last match. I don't know how many goals we can score but we will certainly look at testing France's goalkeeper."

i certainly hope so

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
                  http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...tches/match_20
                  17:49 Commentary
                  Mexico salvaged a draw against South Africa in their opening game, but that wasn't enough for coach Javier Aguirre, who is demanding nothing less than a win over France. "If we can't win our games, we can't move on to the next round," he said. "We won't be doing any maths. With three draws it is going to be very difficult. We will play like it our last match. I don't know how many goals we can score but we will certainly look at testing France's goalkeeper."
                  i certainly hope so
                  it has all the makings of a brilliant match

Comment

Originally posted by Arvin View Post
                    I want France to lose so badly tonight. I will give away all my gold if France loses tonight, it will make me really happy.
                    me too. first person to reply gets all my gold if france loses

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
                      me too. first person to reply gets all my gold if france loses
                      If you give me your gold, I will spread it around to more people if France loses.

Comment

Iranian linesman

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                          Iranian linesman
                          just came here to say that
                          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Noveen11 View Post
                            ...South Korea will advance.
                            I am absolutely certain that it won't happen. Blatter won't let them.

The second goal for Higuaine was a textbook case of offside. If you think it was onside you don't know the rule. Offside stays on through bouncing off the goal post, even the goalie actually.

I don't know whether blatter favors Greeks or Nigerians but if SA fail to advance Nigerians will get a nice gift from Mr Blatter. Besides, it is not that difficult to make the Argentines win over the Greeks even if they play the bench.

Comment

Come on you Sexy Mexicans, you Sexicans.

"I'd take Dostoevsky out to dinner; I'd leave Rand a fake number"

Comment

Working...
                              X