This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The French need a big 'KOTAK'

They cheated there way to the world cup Henry ruins his world respect for the sake of france yet Domench does not even play him and says his passed out SO WHY BRING HIM then you owe him a game for all he has done NO BENZEMA OR NASRI NASRI NASRI the best goal in the champions league was scored by him THEY ARE THE FUTURE OF FRANCE not Govou whos passed it they were loosing to mexico you have cisse gignac and henry on the bench yet you bring a silly midfielder on.

DISGRACEFUL FRANCE EMBARRESING

there not out of it just yet tho. As long as south africa dont qualify. I dont care who gos. But a part of me, tho i was suporting mexico, would like france to go thru with mexico cos its the world cup and to me its got more of the wc feeling if there is france in a ko game.

Comment

come on guys, there is a thread about this already

this needs to be merged

Comment

He's a cheat, so It's good that he's not playing.

France needed a helping hand to go through to the WC, now they need a helping hand from either Uruguay/Mexico to make them past the group stage.
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          come on guys, there is a thread about this already

this needs to be merged

merci beaucoup monsieur Ekabatan de la sexy PFDC.

this oe throed oe is now cloesed oe!
          Voila
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

This thread should have not been merged as i found no other thread where French needed "KOTACK"

Comment

Working...
            X