Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 North Korean players nowhere to be found..Defection ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 North Korean players nowhere to be found..Defection ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...zil-match.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    I wish they stayed for the games, and escaped in the time period after their 3rd game and their flight back to Korea.

but they played well without those 4 players vs Brazil, will be interesting to see what happens next

LOL they've only one Goalkeeper left!!!!!!!!!

Comment

very sad actually.
      The Korean govt. is crazy.
      And I am hungry now... see you in few hours time.
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Wow, what a trip, I was just thinking (before the World Cup started, actually) about the prospect of North Korean players dipping out on their teams and trying to get away from the People's Republic during the World Cup. Didn't actually think it would be possible. Unless their absence has any prior relation to the government in North Korea, I can't see why they would want to make a return--their absence in the first game in of itself could result in hefty punishment when they return back home.

If they did defect however, it is really said that it was South Africa that inspired them to do so; just goes to show the state of North Korea's social and political scene. I guess it's a much safer bet to skip out in Africa then it would be in any Asian federation related country, however.
        "A craftsman pulled a reed from the reedbed, cut holes in it, and called it a human being.
        Since then, it's been wailing a tender agony of parting, never mentioning the skill that gave it life as a flute." -- Rumi

Good thoughts, good words, good deeds.

"Iranians are poets and tend to use language as though it were paint, to be spread out, blended, swirled. Words can be presented as pieces in a puzzle, pieces that may or may not fit together neatly." - New York Times

Comment

Hopefully they all defect, making our chances of making the WC in 2014 a bit easier.

Comment

Why did they defect in South Africa, rather than when they were in Switzerland for training, or in South Korea?

Comment

lol i knew this wud happen, like from the start i kept thinking wot if they all run away

Comment

wo how embarassing for NK

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Probably they were left back @ hotel as a punishment by their manager..!????
                  that sounds more like what would happen..!? Or maybe those four got one of those phone calls from Kim Jong on the invisible line?? lol

the married players at least wouldn't dare to defect..! ??

Comment

They are back.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                    X