Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S.-Slovenia referee IS finished for the rest of WC!!!(he was dropped today)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U.S.-Slovenia referee IS finished for the rest of WC!!!(he was dropped today)

Koman Coulibaly, the referee who disallowed what would have been the go-ahead goal for the United States against Slovenia on Friday, faces an expedited performance review from FIFA and is likely to be barred from the rest of the World Cup, Yahoo! Sports reports.

http://www.sportingnews.com/soccer/a...ht-be-finished

Last edited by leviathan; 06-18-2010, 09:02 PM.

I never understood, why was the goal disallowed?

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
      I never understood, why was the goal disallowed?
      cause of slavery

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
        cause of slavery

Comment

cause of slavery
          he is not racist, he gave findley who is black a wrong yellow card.

he is just a lousy ref!

Comment

Horrendous. Get him off the field ffs... he doesn't deserve to ref again. Terrible call.

Comment

man I was so disappointed not to see one of greatest wc comebacks. They should have won this 3-2 had it not been for this ref./ his assistants.
              there is no excuse for disallowing the goal.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Forget the goal. He's whole performance was very poor.
                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Most of the referees so far have been appalling.

Comment

The moron needs to be finished with an iranian fart in his face!
                    still nothing changes the fact that US should have won.

fcukin moron.
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
                      Most of the referees so far have been appalling.
                      I disagree.

I think most of the referees have got the key decisions spot on this tournament.
                      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                        I disagree.
                        I think most of the referees have got the key decisions spot on this tournament.
                        There have been some shocking calls, too many yellow and red cards, breaking up the flow of play...Klose's sending off is a good example of a k.iri ref ruining the game.

Comment

i watched a replay on youtube and it looked like there were two fro sure fouls by US players. First one was Dempsey right as the ball is kicked, he clearly shoves a guy, pushing him a few yards, right in front of the ref. The second was the US captain wrapping his arms around Slovenia #7 as the ball is in the air.

I'm sure there were fouls committed by the Slovenes on the same play as well, but this hype in the media about it being an absolutely ridiculous call is something a find a bit strange. If he had not scored the goal, not one person would have complained about the foul.
                          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

cause of slavery
                            Lmao..! probably

Bandeh khoda meymoon shoulda been given one of the first games to break him in..! It was obvious poor lad was simply overwhelmed by the task..! He also missed a clear elbow to the face by dempsy, which couldve easily red carded the American ..!
                            I think he blew the whistle in midst of excitement for the dissallowed goal, and then had to find an excuse for it afterwards..!

Comment

FIFA removed the Youtube video ,the evidance that there was no foul.

Why doesn't Fifa at least put this video on their site?

Fifa does not even mention any thing about This ref....or other Ref errors on their site. What does that tell you.

They are following IRG Techniques.

Comment

Working...
                              X