No announcement yet.

[MD 9] FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 - NED vs. JPN /// GHA vs. AUS /// CMR vs. DEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teams like Cameroon and Ghana have demonstrated today, to the whole world, that they can't hit a Barn door with a Banjo.

Comment

england will advance for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by iranforlife View Post
        england will advance for sure!!
        Please don't jinx it!
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
          Please don't jinx it!
          Lets make a bet.
          If England manages to make it to the next round I will drink 2 bottles of Aragh Sagi, but if they dont, you will have to drink a can of Beer. mind you, you will have to post the video here to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
            Lets make a bet.
            If England manages to make it to the next round I will drink 2 bottles of Aragh Sagi, but if they dont, you will have to drink a can of Beer. mind you, you will have to post the video here to prove it.
            lol, no.. can't do that
            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

lol, no.. can't do that
              Come on dont chicken out on me

Comment

Come on dont chicken out on me
                Try something else.

Comment

Lets make a bet.
                  He can't drink alcoholic Beverges.....

If England does not go through ask him to Sacrifice a chicken with knife and give the meat to the poor.

Comment

lol, no.. can't do that
                    LOL i feel bad for this guy...

Comment

i think bendtners height almost 6 5 and romedahls pace could unlock japan if they defend. I think they will play to win.

Comment

what a horrible one for the africans, they all seems to go out except maybe Ghana have the best chacne but they will probably lose to germany, they dont deserve to go because against 10 men australia they couldnt win and aus outplayed them wit 10 men!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
                          i think bendtners height almost 6 5 and romedahls pace could unlock japan if they defend. I think they will play to win.
                          Greece are taller than Denmark but Korea beat them and won most of the aerial battles as well. Koreans are of course considerably taller than Japanese but the CBs are similar, I think.

Someone said Tulio Tanaka was good in the air too.

Comment

Tuloi Tanaka is an excellent defender. He was exceptional against dutch.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
                              LOL i feel bad for this guy...
                              Thank you, but I don't feel sorry for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                                Tuloi Tanaka is an excellent defender. He was exceptional against dutch.
                                Why are you trying to make him sound Greek instead of Italian?
                                His mother is of an Italian descent and I think that is where the name Tulio comes from.

Comment

Working...
                                X