X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicolas Anelka sent home

This guy

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/worldcu...739&ver=global

He might as well wait until Tuesday when he can get a flight home with the rest of the French squad.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
      He might as well wait until Tuesday when he can get a flight home with the rest of the French squad.
      or he can wait till Wednesday and go back with the English team.

Comment

lool england can still win their group

FRANCE=USELESS
        DOMENECH=CLOWN

Comment

Originally posted by zand View Post
          or he can wait till Wednesday and go back with the English team.

good one

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
            i think you mean "this nigga"

Comment

lol evra wants to find the snitch who leaked this to the press...i bet it's henry

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                i think you mean "this nigga"
                Thats innapropiate

lol, nice comeback zand.
                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

I seriously hope South Africa can pack four goals into France's ass to get to the last 16.

Comment

always something between anelka and france lol their line-ups have been pretty questionable thus far
                    Go Cows!

Comment

Just another of Domenech's idiotic decisions. He was proabably thinking "Hey, my team is last in the group, with only 1 point and facing to not qualify for the last 16. Hmm, lemme kick out one of our only decent scoring threats. Yea that'll help us advance!"

Comment

apparently anelka argued with domenech about the french line up and how he got subbed at HT against Mexico.

Comment

Anelka, Henry, Gouvo, Gallas and Evra run a gang group in the camp bullying Gourcuff, that's why he was benched vs Mexico.

all of the first 5 players I mentioned are absolutely useless for NT.

good riddance

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                            Being frank, all well known European teams except Netherland are suffering in this world cup.
                            The worst game I watched was probably England vs Algeria. Hope England will do better in the next weeks but it does not seem that players are in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Asghar Agha View Post
                              Being frank, all well known European teams except Netherland are suffering in this world cup.
                              The worst game I watched was probably England vs Algeria. Hope England will do better in the next weeks but it does not seem that players are in good shape.
                              I did not even bring England to the discussion.

Anyhow, reports are coming that Anelka has retired from international football?

Comment

Working...
                              X