Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
    same with the official fifa english commentator. lol
    there is official fifa comentary? or do you mean bbc?

Comment

F-ck all these dumb referees who are ruining this World Cup.

Comment

lol so far this world cup failed with those annoying vuvuzelas,boring matches and stupid referees.
        How on earth can a player touch the ball TWICE with his hand and score after that without getting noticed by the referee?

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
        The won the League, German Cup, and made it to Champions League Final.
        Still they concede some stupid goals and always lacked a good defender. Just look at Demichelis and his mistake against S.Korea
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
          lol so far this world cup failed with those annoying vuvuzelas,boring matches and stupid referees.
          How on earth can a player touch the ball TWICE with his hand and score after that without getting noticed by the referee?
          Still they concede some stupid goals and always lacked a good defender. Just look at Demichelis and his mistake against S.Korea
          Don't forget the horrible keepers!
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

round 2 of the world cup has been awesome, dont know what people are talking about in terms of it being boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
              Demichelis=

I can agree with you on that. lol

Comment

Ivory Coast played worse than Iran, fouled ppl left and right like an Arab team, and that one khar ran into Kaka with his arm then dove to the ground holding his face as if someone had nutted in his eye. And gets Kaka a red WTF kind of shit is that?!~!?1?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Hor-a-ble
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

the double handball on brazil was inexcusable. however, brazil won fair and square.

Comment

Working...
                    X