Congrats to South Korea and Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to South Korea and Japan

Both have played great football thus far and seem to have progressed well over the last four years.
    ....while we have only regressed.

Good luck to both East Asians in their up coming games.

And the Kiwis also did themselves proud.
    London BLUE
    Tehran RED

Wrong forum...

Comment

lol i dont get it. why we should proud of our rivals ?

how much we are miserable.

Comment

Japan's success is because of this guy.He deserves to be the Asian player of the year. head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch. strong physically, fast and good technique and so unselfish. perfect player.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I am happy for Japan and South Korea, and wish them all the best. I would much rather see them do well than crappy grassrolling teams (which didn't qualify this time).

Comment

Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post

Because if we are for Africa or South America (5 of 5 in the finals!) than we will have in the upcoming WC Qualifications only 4 or 3.5 WC starter places.

You want this??

Every continent must be behind his own continent, or do you like to see south africa snapping 1 places or even the relegation 0.5 places away from us???

We are lucky, bringing 2 teams to next round, and africa only 1 from 5. and north america also has usa and mexico out of 3 teams!

we are also lucky, that only 6 european advaned, and only 32 will reach next round, because all teams play each other..

For WC Qualification places = more chances to qualify and vice versa....
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post

We should take a lesson from them.
              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                Because if we are for Africa or South America (5 of 5 in the finals!) than we will have in the upcoming WC Qualifications only 4 or 3.5 WC starter places.
                You want this??
                Every continent must be behind his own continent, or do you like to see south africa snapping 1 places or even the relegation 0.5 places away from us???
                We are lucky, bringing 2 teams to next round, and africa only 1 from 5. and north america also has usa and mexico out of 3 teams!
                we are also lucky, that only 6 european advaned, and only 32 will reach next round, because all teams play each other..
                For WC Qualification places = more chances to qualify and vice versa....
                That logic may be applicable to other countries/continents but will never fly in Iran. Iranians enjoy watching arab teams from Asia losing and would never support them or wish them good results.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

as much as I hate seeing our rivals do well, I would be devastated if the grassrolling clowns in Bahrain or Qatar by some miracle make it to the second round of the WC.
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Korea Vs Uruguay, it's minute 60 and the two time world champions are under immense pressure from the Koreans. Hats off to this Korean team compare to the cheating one in 2002. They have really impressed in this world cup. I hope they'll win this match.
                    مائیم و می و مطرب و این کنج خراب --- جان و دل و جام و جامه در رهن شراب --- فارق ز امید رحمت و بیم عذاب --- آسوده ز خاک و باد و از آتش و آب ----- حکیم عمر خیام

Comment

My condolences to South Korea.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Atleast they went through. Iran would go over the moon if they just scored a goal,let alone going past the group stage.
                        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                          We should take a lesson from them.
                          we shouldn't learn from them. we are just a fan.
                          IFF should learn from them. khak bar sareshon !

Comment

Originally posted by Farshad43 View Post
                            Korea Vs Uruguay, it's minute 60 and the two time world champions are under immense pressure from the Koreans. Hats off to this Korean team compare to the cheating one in 2002. They have really impressed in this world cup. I hope they'll win this match.
                            yea hats off to them they took the game to uruguay and basically owned them in the 2nd half only they lack a real finisher like suarez who showed them how to finish.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                              Atleast they went through. Iran would go over the moon if they just scored a goal,let alone going past the group stage.
                              Some of our players would stand in awe like retards from the 2nd century, waiting for the game to end just so they could get a jersey from their favorite player. In addition they'd have to spend 3 hours before the match looking pretty for cameras.
                              The reason the Koreans and Japanese do well is they have no superiority or inferiority complexes towards anyone. Every opponent is the same for them and they have no fear and behave like professionals.

Comment

Working...
                              X