[MD 16] FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 - (Last 16) URU vs KOR // USA vs GHA

[MD 16] FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 - Last 16

vs

vs

(thread design copyright K.C.I.N. )

lol..
    nice topic!

USA-Ghana looks like a good team. Both are physically strong teams
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

^

Yes, I predict Uruguay and USA to make the Quarterfinals.

Comment

Korea will make it through along with the Yanks..! although its gonna be a tough match for both..!
        I am rushing to downtown bar to watch the Yanks with the homies after the Korea game..!
        I'm a bit concerend about Ghana' size and physics ..! Although still rusty I think onyewoo should play in this game ..!

Comment

lanat bar pedar va madare harki boogh bezane,
          how annoying can you be?
          And if a plastic horn is the symbol of your nation, then your nation is really ****ed up
          I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

Damn, this pitch looks like shitttt..! Ghetto asss safricans couldn't even come up with a decent pitch for wc..!

Comment

I am afraid of Ghana team...

Comment

**** blatter for picking south africa for this world cup
                iran might have done a better job hosting

Comment

S. korea is not going to go down easily.

Comment

south korea might have been unlucky with their only chance of game, scrapping the post with the FK.

But oh boy Uruguay should have had a PK, that was a clear handball and that run by Suarez was totally ONSIDE. very lazy and clumsy by the linesman.

Comment

That Korean player definitely raised his arm with the intention of blocking the shot. Should have been a red card and penalty for Uruguay.

Comment

Koreans deserve to be at least level in this game, although Uruguay has had the better opportunities in front of goal. Koreans need to just improve on the delivery of their final ball and they will get back to win this match.
                        The totally shittt asss, imbarrasing, pethetic condition of the pitch certainly favors the south Americans and hurts the quick passing game of the Koreans ..!
                        That was a really ***i goal they conceded..! If SK field this team during AC, no one can come close to beating them, except TM off course..!

Comment

My ESPN signal goes on and off right when they take a shot on goal..

I don't know if it is warner cable or God Damn ESPN.

Comment

Sk owning the faggotty samericans all over the pitch..!
                            Pethetic uruguains r adopting the NK defesive tactics and just relying on counters..!
                            Park or young will surely get one today..!

Comment

Korea looking more threatening now
                              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                              X