No announcement yet.

[MD 16] FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 - (Last 16) URU vs KOR // USA vs GHA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOAAAL KOREA YEAAAY YA ALLAH KOREAAAA!!!!!

go ASIA!!!!

Comment

Yesssssss..!
      Finally..!
      Asia repersent moda****ers..!!! Yea..!

Comment

fk
        brilliant shot..! Sobs..!
        the SK keeper has been their only weak link in this WC..! Shithead hasn't had one fking decent save yet..!
        sk woulda been better off playing that old, lardasss from the qualifiers..!
        They shoulda keep the pressure after the equalizer..!

Comment

What a goal.

Take a bow son.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Fk
            that sucked..!
            I have bad feeling the same shitt is gonna happen to US today..!
            fk I knew it...!
            That suuuucked asssss..!
            Timmie really fked up tonight .....

Comment

byebye Park Ji Kun
              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

What a Cleaaaaaaaaan Strike by suarez I am loving this player
                sigpic

Comment

great display by South Korea.

really gave it their all, and if for a little better finishing, could have won.

still made Asia proud by their belief and determination

Park was an absolute beast, only Honda can claim he is a better Asian player than him atm, which is debatable.

more of the same from Japan please on Tuesday, but with a win hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                    What a Cleaaaaaaaaan Strike by suarez I am loving this player
                    We should get him to partner Rooney man. He's a proper finisher.

S.Korea dropped back after they equalised. I don't know why.. Uruguay stepped it up after the goal, and what a hit.
                    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Kobe is at the game!
                      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                        Kobe is at the game!
                        He hadnt watched US games due to playoffs, he had said he would watch the match against Algeria, though Im not sure if he watched it to the end lol

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                          He hadnt watched US games due to playoffs, he had said he would watch the match against Algeria, though Im not sure if he watched it to the end lol
                          If they are still behind with 2 minutes left, maybe they should bring them in!
                          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Good finish by Boateng.

Comment

Gooooooo
                              USA
                              I'm so drunk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                Gooooooo
                                USA
                                I'm so drunk
                                business must be very good for you! How many donovon jerseies have you sold?

Comment

Working...
                                X