No announcement yet.

[MD 16] FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 - (Last 16) URU vs KOR // USA vs GHA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghanananannanananaaa!!!!!!!! 5 More Minutes Till Africa Makes It To The Quaters!!!!!!!! 2-1

Comment

the way US has missed chance after chance reminds me of our own TM!
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

and ghana turn into grass rolling arabs

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Korea will make it through along with the Yanks..! ..!
          good call

Comment

The U.S really had it coming to them. They go down early every game, the lineup changes every game, they have no forwards besides Altidore. Gomez/Findley don't deserve to even be on the roster.

Comment

I thought for a second USA was playing Bahrain or Oman during extra time. so much grassrolling....

Comment

It was obvious ref was under pressure to ignore calls against Ghana so an african team would go to the next round. I mean US should have def been awarded 2 other penalties and two Ghana players should have been sent off at the minimum.

Comment

Thats not true. Why 2 other Penalties? They played hard but mostly fair. The Challenge from Cherundelo first half was red card worth the challenge on Boateng also. So why hating so much? Ghana deserved it and i am happy for Afriqa. Hope they make it to the Semis also it seems very difficult against Uruguay.

Comment

Originally posted by Hichkas View Post
                    Thats not true. Why 2 other Penalties? They played hard but mostly fair. The Challenge from Cherundelo first half was red card worth the challenge on Boateng also. So why hating so much? Ghana deserved it and i am happy for Afriqa. Hope they make it to the Semis also it seems very difficult against Uruguay.
                    I dont care for any team other than Germany when it comes to international football, but when I see BS like that changing the outcome of a game it gets really frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                      It was obvious ref was under pressure to ignore calls against Ghana so an african team would go to the next round. I mean US should have def been awarded 2 other penalties and two Ghana players should have been sent off at the minimum.
                      lol

Comment

USA were let down by Howard and some crap defending. Shame really, I feel sorry for Donovan, you can see how much this WC meant to him.

Comment

Fk
                          Timmie was a big let down today..!!
                          Three real chances ...two goals!!!

Ghana clearly been the best African side in this WC & deserve to go through..!

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                            100% agree. The penalty call was TOO obvious or the ref would not have called it.

But US missed some huge chances too and howard was 100% at fault with goal #1. He had to make sure he had his right angle covered
                            ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                            Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                            Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                            forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

I like Bradly but this is the 3rd time he started with wrong players and had to rely on subs to save his asssss..!
                              I don't know WTF he was thinking starting Ricardo..!!! was he going for surprise factor..?
                              this time it was too late to make mends and it came to bite him in the assss..!
                              Still Im glad we didn't just play for tie and Pk and actually tried to win the match ..!
                              Still Ghana deserve to win this game for their calculated and deciplined approach to the game..!
                              Btw I was amongst the drunken crowds in KC ( supposedly the Largest watch party in da US..!) well according to ESPN..!??

can't wait for Argentina/Mexico game now..! That's got to be a cracker..!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
                                USA were let down by Howard and some crap defending. Shame really, I feel sorry for Donovan, you can see how much this WC meant to him.
                                I don't think you can blame any of the goals by Howard. The defending was quite poor. Bocanegra was too vulnerable for the second goal.
                                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                                X