Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I double dare you name another WC 3goal scorer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I double dare you name another WC 3goal scorer...

thats worse than Muller! I don't mean in this WC. I mean in ANY WC!

Maybe its becasue he is too young and will get better some day but the guy missed some abolute chances and the ones he scored, one was all prepared for him and the other so badly taken that if it wasn't for the keeper's gamble it would have been saved.

Just goes to show you how you can't judge a player based on the number of goals in the WC only (ehheeen daei!)
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

in fairness to him he ran about 90 yards for getrmanys third ans still had the legs to not **** up. james should have saved his second though.

Comment

ilhan mansiz, turkey, world cup 2002..there you go lol
      Go Cows!

Comment

Muller and Ozil from Germany are 2 fantastic players that need to be rated higher unlike useless Rooney who failed to deliver!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Messi hattrick today..!
          Carlito will be the main engine behind setting him up on offense..!

Comment

Higuain

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
              Higuain
              rafeeghet inja neest azash defa koneh!
              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                Higuain
                YES

this guy needs to buy some lottery tickets...luckiest player EVER lol

80% of the time he loses the ball, 10% he just passes it back to messi, and the other 10% he scores these easy ass goals

Comment

he scored a nice one today and please go and watch his goals in real madrid last season. About 10 of them are high class goals. I said before the WC top goal scorer will be Higuain or Luis Fabiano because they have unselfish players beside them like Messi and Kaka.

Comment

wtf.

Muller is a fantastic player for being only 22.
                    his movement is second to none and he managed to murk Ashley Cole.

He would have been my MOTM alongside Schweini not even looking at his goals

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                      YES
                      this guy needs to buy some lottery tickets...luckiest player EVER lol
                      80% of the time he loses the ball, 10% he just passes it back to messi, and the other 10% he scores these easy ass goals
                      seems like we have some jealous here
                      btw, higuain scored again and messi didn't scored so far in this world cup !

Comment

Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post
                        seems like we have some jealous here
                        !
                        haha maybe a little...to see higuains name above villas in the chase for the golden boot with 4 goals i couldve scored compared to villas magic is a little annoying

btw, higuain scored again and messi didn't scored so far in this world cup
                        lol so what? Shane smeltz has scored in this wc, kaka hasnt. Does that means smeltz is better than kaka?

Comment

lol so what? Shane smeltz has scored in this wc, kaka hasnt. Does that means smeltz is better than kaka?
                          nah man i mean somebody in this forum wants messi to score. but he didn't. they know what im saying

Comment

Muller was terrible in the first 15 minutes of the game, at the German bar everyone was complaining about him as well, but he played very well today, aside from his goals, he had some very nice passing.
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                              wtf.

Muller is a fantastic player for being only 22.
                              his movement is second to none and he managed to murk Ashley Cole.

He would have been my MOTM alongside Schweini not even looking at his goals
                              He's 20.

Comment

Working...
                              X