Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I double dare you name another WC 3goal scorer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
    He's 20.
    ugh, I know...it was a typo, I never reviewed my post.

even better

Comment

higuain

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        higuain
        He has scored 4
        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
          He has scored 4
          پی بی استاد مغلطه

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
            wtf.

Muller is a fantastic player for being only 22.
            his movement is second to none and he managed to murk Ashley Cole.

He would have been my MOTM alongside Schweini not even looking at his goals
            schweinie has been the quite leader, the regulator of the German backline and a major link going forward in this WC. The boy has come a long way since karimi byern days...the last time I actually watched him play regularly..!
            Muller has been getting better as the games go by, once he fully acquire the German confidence, he will make swell young talent for the Germans for years to come.
            Too bad for the exciting young Germans though, they gonna run into the argentine train all too soon.
            It should be a cracking games with multiple goals, but the inexperience and squad quality differrence is gonna narrowly do em in ..!
            Fk I wish at least the spanish were on the Brazils side of bracket..!

Comment

the only disapointing thing about no ballack is that shcweinstiger has to sit deep and cant take long shots and he has some of the best long shots in the world if not no1. Im talking about power long shots not curlers. He can hit them as hard as podolski and with good aim.

Comment

Working...
              X