somebody I know made the best bet ever before WC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

somebody I know made the best bet ever before WC

Wayne Rooney to score ZERO goals @ 1/39.

he bet $100 on that, and now he got his 3900.

share any successful bets you've had so far

bet ur life against chile, even tho the odds will probably be low, but a million percent brazil will beat them.

Comment

I bet an Italian girl that if Italy didnt make it out of the group stages, we'd have the craziest sex ever. Regardless to say, I was a very tired man friday morning

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
        I bet an Italian girl that if Italy didnt make it out of the group stages, we'd have the craziest sex ever. Regardless to say, I was a very tired man friday morning

lmao barekalah

Comment

did you forgot to use condom ?

Comment

Hi Sherwin how is it going?

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
              baba to ham keh pee dovom takheereh faz dari! in matalaka maleh moghehee bood keh Sherwin nabood. hala keh injast!
              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post
                did you forgot to use condom ?
                Well, I used one of those natural sheep-skin ones and let me tell you, mid way through the night, the room smelled like a gyro.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post

Comment

I knew Rooney was going to underperform, but I didn't expect him to be that medicore and poor.
                    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by footballcrazy10 View Post
                      bet ur life against chile, even tho the odds will probably be low, but a million percent brazil will beat them.
                      dude, i wouldnt be so sure. Chile are defintley capable of scoring 2 or 3 past brasil. Only thing is will thye be able to defend. And will they be able to have the ball. An even then, scoring one past brasil will still be dificult. Im suporting chile, but i wouldnt bet on brasil especially how anyone can beat anyone.

on the rooney bet:
                      lol loads of my friends are gutted they didnt bet on that either. The odds would have been even better in the uk. He hardly performs for england.

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
                        lol loads of my friends are gutted they didnt bet on that either. The odds would have been even better in the uk. He hardly performs for england.
                        Top goalscorer for England in Euro 2004, and top goalscorer in qualifiers (9 out of 10 games) and 25 goals in around 60 games is not that bad.. it's just that when we needed him the most (worlds biggest stage), he dissapointed.

He even couldn't do the simple things right.
                        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by footballcrazy10 View Post
                          u sure?

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
                            dude, i wouldnt be so sure. Chile are defintley capable of scoring 2 or 3 past brasil. Only thing is will thye be able to defend. And will they be able to have the ball. An even then, scoring one past brasil will still be dificult. Im suporting chile, but i wouldnt bet on brasil especially how anyone can beat anyone.

on the rooney bet:

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
                            u sure?
                            hope u guys bet on brazil lol

Comment

Working...
                            X