Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should FIFA Introduce Technology into Football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blatter having a meeting at Cardiff next month to discuss goal-line technology.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/wor...ter062910.html

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

No because thats the beauty of it , all the controversy and the mistakes that could happen and if they start doing this its just going to waist time and I will have a feeling that I am watching football or hockey , which I really don't want .

I am really surprised what they are doing in Europa league thanks for the pic elnino , its such a better idea it could help a lot more and makes some calls more easier
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
          nah imo

do what europa league does.

2 extra referees on the line to address those situations.

like this

thats what I would prefer...
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

That 5th referee does penalty decisions and goal-line situations, but he can still make mistakes, despite him being so close.. so i wouldn't want him to be honest lol
            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
              Blatter having a meeting at Cardiff next month to discuss goal-line technology.
              That is the only tech. Worth implementing..!
              Anything else will just hurt the game..!

Comment

Working...
              X