Makaay not invited for world cup!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makaay not invited for world cup!!

Makaay's name is not even in list of 33 invited for Holland's team for the world cup. That would tell you how deep Holland's team is. And our very own Hashemian was a reserve for Makaay. Unfortunately, that's the difference of talent between us and teams like Holland, Brazil, ...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html
    Last edited by zand; 04-21-2006, 08:44 AM.

Well, his form has just been brutal in recent months. I believe it is a fair decision.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by faraz
      Well, his form has just been brutal in recent months. I believe it is a fair decision.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I would have taken the deserving guys who actually score more. Van Nistlerooij, Kuijt, and Klaas Jan Huntelaar definately. The fourth striker would probably be Robin van Persie or Jan Venegoor of Hessilink.
        sigpic

Comment

this holland has sooo much depht it isn't even funny anymore! best hollan national team in years!

in less than 4 years they changed alot!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
          CITY

Comment

Yeah they are indeed a very talented team but Makaay is great too, I cant imagine him not even included in a 33 man squad! also disappointed for Seedorf not making it but happy Davids and Cocu made the squad. But Makaay...I was picturing him even possibly starting next to V.Nistelrooy! and poor Bayern put a number 10 jersey on this guy and treat him like there number one striker and Holland doesnt even want him...Now THATS a talented team for ya! and to think we might face them if we quaify to the second round...

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

This is ga.y, Makkay is an exepctional forward

Comment

Branko should be taking note of how a REAL coach declines the use of players who are out of form, for ones who have been performing well.

Marco van Basten > Bran***lav Ivankovic
                The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
                  Branko should be taking note of how a REAL coach declines the use of players who are out of form, for ones who have been performing well.

Marco van Basten > Bran***lav Ivankovic
                  lol..Holland has alot of good players they can afford that..

so you want branko to take off Hashemian,Zandi,Kazemian,Mirzapour,Golmohammadi,Za reh,Karimi(injured),Nekounam..all these players are out of form..

but think again without these we are doomed..

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                  CITY

Comment

Again:
                    Makaay not being in form hasn't got anything to do with him not being selected! Van Basten said that he wants another type of forward as a pinch-hitter, who's strong, a good header and a player who can hold on to the ball. That's why he's taking Vennegoor with him.
                    So even if Makaay had been scoring 30 goals this season, he wouldn't be there (which is a shame if you'd ask me).

Also Holland plays a 4-3-3 formation with 1 center forward. So a combination of Makaay and v. Nistelrooy would never happen. At this moment v. Nistelrooy and Kuyt are the number 1 and 2 for the center forward position.
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K
                      this holland has sooo much depht it isn't even funny anymore! best hollan national team in years!
                      in less than 4 years they changed alot!
                      Lol best Holland team in years?

These are only 'names' nothing more. You should watch how they play. They will not make it to the second round. Mark my words.

Comment

The Netherlands are now looking to develop a young squad , a squad that doesn't need/want Makaay
                        Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

How can Roy Makaay not be invited to Holland s team.....
                          This is sooooo f....ed up
                          lazy a$$ van nistelrooy
                          ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Originally posted by princeofpersia1
                            The Netherlands are now looking to develop a young squad , a squad that doesn't need/want Makaay

Attention , BRANKO !! (With his love for Daie)

Comment

Originally posted by 186forever
                              How can Roy Makaay not be invited to Holland s team.....
                              This is sooooo f....ed up
                              lazy a$$ van nistelrooy
                              RvN has scored twice as many goals that Makaay in a much harder league

Comment

Working...
                              X