No announcement yet.

David Silva joins Manchester City.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their defence is weak. You got 3 english players who couldn't even make the WC squad lool! but Boateng is instead of Bridge at LB
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
      Not a bad team, but the 3 central midfielders are all very defensive, you can put Silva in behind Tevez, and Bellamy wide.
      yea Silva would make a good AM..!!
      to me he is higher quality than fabrigas

Comment

Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post
        you will see Valencia in relegation zone next year. mark my words
        Originally posted by Keyan View Post
        well im pretty sure they will be buying new strikers up front.. i would say they will turn into a midranged to low la liga team. very much equivlent to osasuna
        not a chance, Valencia is and always will be a good team.

Comment

This is why Ade,Barry and Tevez joined City.. and probably Silva too:
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

If Toure joins City as well then Im officially a supporter of them in EPL!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
              If Toure joins City as well then Im officially a supporter of them in EPL!
              city are in need of fans..

yeah, they have agreed a fee, just touches of paper work, then it's confirmed.

Comment

Now Confirmed

Comment

I am actually shocked by the stupidity off the owners of City. they are buying illogically high and will sell low.

Comment

Working...
                  X