Nba Free Agency 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nba Free Agency 2010

What did you guys think about the most spectular Free Agency in NBA History?

Where will land Lebron, D-Wade and Bosh? Nowitzki, Johnson, Stoudemire? Lee, Boozer and and and...

Seems like Pierce will stay at Cs. Rudy Gay will be with Memphis for another 6 years worth 100 Million Dollar.

in terms of basketball impact the biggest free agent yet to sign is Derek Fisher

I am making some payments right now. I'll come back later to give my 2 cents
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

if bosh stays or leaves either way toronto's screwed for the next few years

Comment

Joe Johnson's deal makes absoutely NO SENSE! $119 million for a borderline allstar player!?
        Last edited by persianbruin; 07-05-2010, 01:57 PM.
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

i think d wade goes to chicago. his whole family is there it only makes sense

Comment

aybody know whats hapnin with H-A-D-A-D-I?

Comment

It'd be sick if Wade and Bosh hooked up in Miami

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
                aybody know whats hapnin with H-A-D-A-D-I?
                probably working with iran for 2010 world championships

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                  if bosh stays or leaves either way toronto's screwed for the next few years
                  not really...

Comment

Haddadi is on the Memphis summer league roster in Vegas. Atlanta and Memphis drastically overpaid for Joe Johnson and Rudy Gay. Atlanta just crippled itself for the next half decade.

Comment

Amare officially to New York. I think Lebron could be next to join him there. The Vegas odds have Chicago as the favorite, although Cleveland has re-emerged as the favorite to sign him over the past few days. I think he might be headed to NY to pair up with Amare and 1 more big star they'll get by sign and trading David Lee (possibly Monta Ellis from GS, as rumored).

Unless Chicago gets Wade, they could end up being the huge loser out of all this.

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                        in terms of basketball impact the biggest free agent yet to sign is Derek Fisher
                        I am making some payments right now. I'll come back later to give my 2 cents
                        Fisher wants 2 years at $10 million, Lakers are offering him 1 year at $2.5 million. I think his fair value is $3.5-4 million, and that's where they'll end up ultimately agreeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                          Amare officially to New York. I think Lebron could be next to join him there. The Vegas odds have Chicago as the favorite, although Cleveland has re-emerged as the favorite to sign him over the past few days. I think he might be headed to NY to pair up with Amare and 1 more big star they'll get by sign and trading David Lee (possibly Monta Ellis from GS, as rumored).

Unless Chicago gets Wade, they could end up being the huge loser out of all this.
                          I think he will stay in cleveland but what I do I know
                          Originally posted by Babak View Post
                          Fisher wants 2 years at $10 million, Lakers are offering him 1 year at $2.5 million. I think his fair value is $3.5-4 million, and that's where they'll end up ultimately agreeing.
                          Fisher has got to understand that everyone even buss knows that he deserves 5 mil but Buss is not the nets owner and he is not even mark cuban. so the digits you gave make sense. and for 1.5 mil I dont think fisher will leave a championship team that he has a CLEAR role and respect in

Comment

lebron gotta have at least two other super stars to win trophies..! possibly three..! he aint the caliber of Michael or kobi ..!
                            he needs to go to a big market team like NY..! that way at least Nike will have the necessary incentives to keep hyping him up to be a bigger Star than he really is and capable of ever becoming..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              lebron gotta have at least two other super stars to win trophies..! possibly three..! he aint the caliber of Michael or kobi ..!
                              You are preaching to the choir!

Comment

Working...
                              X