No announcement yet.

Nba Free Agency 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fool iv had this sig up forever.... You don't know what ur saying, iv loved dwade since gr6 and I support raptors and heat, period. that's how it is I frankly don't care what you think, all my close friends know it and anyone who has me on fbook also knows it

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
      Fool iv had this sig up forever.... You don't know what ur saying, iv loved dwade since gr6 and I support raptors and heat, period. that's how it is I frankly don't care what you think, all my close friends know it and anyone who has me on fbook also knows it
      good but the usual (pro teams) rule in trash talking is that if you have a team in your own town or state, you dont root for someone else. I mean you can but no one will take you seriously!

I have seen a few boston fans (who are from southern california) who were trash talking this year and back in 08. everybody just laughed it off. Its just the way it is. Don't hate on me

P.S. In college sports you either have to be student/alumni of the college or live in the same town and again you can root for other teams but nobody will take you seriously like in the case of ghormeh sabzi who is one of my favorite members, but I dont take his trash talking seriously when he goes duke this and duke that cuz he is not from NC and he did not attend duke.
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

That's the most ridiculous thing iv heard, u can cheer for whoever you enjoy watching. U think in football I just cheer for Iran? Uh ^no, I also love brazil and cote divoire

Comment

That's the most ridiculous thing iv heard, u can cheer for whoever you enjoy watching. U think in football I just cheer for Iran? Uh ^no, I also love brazil and cote divoire
          international teams is different. becasue our team sucks so badly we all root for other countries. but in american sports, I have learnt this to be the case. so anyways, thats the game like it or not. You can enjoy watching them and say you love them but you cant trash talk cuz you need to have some sort of a bond tying you to them.

dont hate the player man. hate the "game"
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Matt Barnes Babyyyyy !
            Great signing.

Comment

Ok bruin my uncle lives in florida, not Miami, but he does live in florida, happy? There's my close to nothing bond with the heat. My god,

Comment

Originally posted by Milad-69 View Post
                Matt Barnes Babyyyyy !
                Great signing.
                yeah welcome home my fav bruin!

I know I have told this story a few times but its the first time matt barnes is back home so I am gonna say it again!

UCLA's freshman class of 98 was considered to be the best in the country. 4 of the 5 recruits were all all americans and matt barnes was the only one who wasnt. One time I got into the elevator in ackerman at UCLA and all 5 of them were in it. the 4 all everything spoiled kids totally ignored me when I welcomed them to the bruin family. Matt Barnes was the only one who was not only nice but asked and answered a few questions too. 12 years later those 4 were all busts and matt barnes is a relevant NBA player. Good job Matt!

Comment

I don't just cheer for anyone homie I rock LA teams because I'm born and raised in LA baby. That's why I'm a Lakers fan through and through I bleed purple and gold. Oh and unlike most bandwaggon fans I watched the Lakers even when they were bad when we had Nick Vanaxel(SP) Vlade Divac, Eddie Jones, Elden Campbell(Piece of $hit) and Cedrick Cebalos.

That was our line up OUCH!

Comment

I don't just cheer for anyone homie I rock LA teams because I'm born and raised in LA baby. That's why I'm a Lakers fan through and through I bleed purple and gold. Oh and unlike most bandwaggon fans I watched the Lakers even when they were bad when we had Nick Vanaxel(SP) Vlade Divac, Eddie Jones, Elden Campbell(Piece of $hit) and Cedrick Cebalos.

That was our line up OUCH!

Yo PersianBruin my brother who did Barnes sign with?

Comment

Working...
                    X