Things we learned from the DFB vs argentina game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Masoud_A
    I donno whats the deal when it comes to Germany, France squad is almost all african, England has like so many black players who are for sure not English, apart from those who have other roots, Camoranesi is a full Argentinian but has an Italian passport, Maradona's grandparents immigrated from Croatia to Argentina, still when it comes to Germany everyone starts BSing about this player not being German and shit. Hitler died 65 years ago MOVE THE FCK ON!!!!!
    Additionally those players are all raised in Germany and they learned football in Germany, They wouldnt be anywhere if they started playing football elsewhere. its not like they changed their nationality when they were 20 or older. they owe everything they have in football to Germany and its football since they raised them to this level, you haters can all go **** themselves for all I care anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
      ridam be muller
      شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Germany was smart because they had to revamp their entire team, but it paid off well for them. Before they played almost in a robotic manner but now they have some young and fast players who just show no mercy. They got to be the favorites for sure after beating Argentina 4-0 and England 4-1.

Maradona can put on a show and make an ass out of himself, which is good because it takes attention away from the team and on to him, but he is not a good coach. He was one hell of a player and Messi can't compare his jock strap to Maradona's, but Maradona as coach was the wrong move by the AFF.

I really have no ties to any of these teams but I would like to see Holland win it all just because they came so close so many times, but they just would lose at the end.

As long as Uruguay does not win I'll be happy because they are a dirty team. If they fall behind 1-0 they will play dirty and try to get you to retaliate. I still remember how dirty those bejambeh's played against Iran. They also wanted to fight us after the game but we showed some class.

Fu*k Uruguay go Holland but good luck to Germany and Spain as well. That should tell you how neutral I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
          Klose and Podolski each have one German parent.
          Podoski's father is an ethnic German and that is how they got the German citizenship.
          Klose's family refuses to be identified either as German or Polish but from their surname they appear to have a German origin.

Both have them have ethnic Polish mothers though.

Comment

If Spain beat Paraguay Spain may beat Germany.

I mean things like that happen very often. A team seemingly invincible suddenly loses to a team that advanced through a PK shootout.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
              Ozil, Podolski, Klose, Cacau, Boateng, Tasci, Aogo, Khedira, Trochowski, Marin, Gomez
              and people complain about qatar?
              Baoteng, Khedira, Marin, and Gomez all have one German parent.

Zandi should have stayed back in there to play for Germany, lol.
              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

basically any black player in europe should not be allowed to play for any of the european countries then!
                ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

things we learned is same as what we learned last WC from italy, modern football is a TEAM game and teams with best team work and chemistry will win. No longer are the days where one, two or three superstars can carry the team far.

Comment

germany to win. Spain haven't got the best defence. The german have shown they can stop world class attackers today, and holland have been lucky.

Comment

we learned that Lui VG is a genius by converting Schweini from a winger to a box to box CM, where he is a world class player now

Comment

thing we learned is that Jose Morinho is the only manager out there who knows how to play against Germans...agressive defenders and ice cold strikers that's the concept

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                          Cacau was born in Brazil.
                          Podolski was born in Poland.
                          Klose was born in Poland.
                          Trochowski was born in Poland.
                          From the list,only Ozil,Boateng and Khadira are born Germans.
                          thats why i said and or lol

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          things we learned is same as what we learned last WC from italy, modern football is a TEAM game and teams with best team work and chemistry will win. No longer are the days where one, two or three superstars can carry the team far.
                          tbh, i wasnt alive back then, but im sure even in maradonas day and zicos day they were still in a team with world class players all round. Had argentina won this one, people would have said messi led them there and he would be remembered eventhough all other players contributed. Just my opinion.

Comment

Spain will stop them.

Comment

Working...
                            X