doesnt work

Comment

^^^

what about this one

http://www.rtve.es/deportes/20100712...e/339362.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
        I know more football than you mr. pedar bozorg
        that's why I am a pundit and you have trouble writing a long long post without insulting and spelling problems.

I am entitled to my opinion and no one can take it away from me.

here are Spain's records in this WC
        ---------------------
        Lowest goals per match by a champion....1.14
        Fewest goals conceded by a champion....2 (Tie France 98, Ita 06)
        Fewest goals scored by a champion....8
        Lowest goal difference of a champion...6

not really indicating the most entertaining team they claim to be? right ?
        ------------------------------------------

their best performance was against Germany where they deservedly won, and last night was a 50/50.

both teams played dirty and dove (De Jong, Iniesta, etc), both teams had clear cut chances (Villa, Fabregas, Robben, etc), but in the end Iniesta took his chance and lead Spain to WC glory.

Del Bosque beat Van Marwjke with his substitutions. bringing VDV on was a suicide, as was taking Dirk off as it allowed Spain to attack as it was obvious a red card is coming for Oranje...Howard Webb, tell me about it

as for VDB, he did the right move to bring Fabregas on to add a new dimension to Spain's attack and it paid off.

--------------------------------------------

my entire point of this thread:

if you think Spain are the most entertaining side of WC, and are like a PS3 team, and play mouthwatering football (something like Netherlands of 74), then you're deluded or brain-washed.

congratulations to them for winning their first WC. I think Casillas and Puyol, who are true gentlemen deserved it. here is a video of them celebrating on the plane back to Madrid

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=105821192

btw. just realized you posted on PFDC after months, good to see I got on your nerve despite not attempting to be a WUM
        I decided to come back and visit PFDC since my team won....very mature of you pointing out my spelling problems....obviously I was very angry.
        the point of your thread was not to say your opinion and how spain is NOT entertaining....you started hating and insulting and accusing and whining....that s different than giving your opinion.
        so you re telling me because their goal difference and stats are not high they did not deserve it?
        Name one match that the opposite team deserved to win.
        didn t they outplay every single one of their oponents?
        you can t tell me portugal or paraguay deserved to win......
        also what people expect from entertainment is different.
        Entertaining football doesn t have to show many goals scored. the way they pass the ball and know where they are and their one touch and ball possition is very very entertaining to me....maybe because they are my team and I support them...but I don t think that s the case.
        in both portugal and paraguy game they did not play as good in the 1st half but both matches the 2nd half was entertaining and each game had 1 goal in it....

also a word to your statistics and 1 goal BS
        there are 32 teams in the WC and only one team wins the championship.......I guess the other 31 teams couldn t manage to score that SINGLE goal that mattered the most but we did game after game
        thank you
        ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

the answer to this thread is here:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ad.php?t=88322

Comment

Originally posted by 186forever View Post
            I decided to come back and visit PFDC since my team won....very mature of you pointing out my spelling problems....obviously I was very angry.
            the point of your thread was not to say your opinion and how spain is NOT entertaining....you started hating and insulting and accusing and whining....that s different than giving your opinion.
            so you re telling me because their goal difference and stats are not high they did not deserve it?
            Name one match that the opposite team deserved to win.
            didn t they outplay every single one of their oponents?
            you can t tell me portugal or paraguay deserved to win......
            also what people expect from entertainment is different.
            Entertaining football doesn t have to show many goals scored. the way they pass the ball and know where they are and their one touch and ball possition is very very entertaining to me....maybe because they are my team and I support them...but I don t think that s the case.
            in both portugal and paraguy game they did not play as good in the 1st half but both matches the 2nd half was entertaining and each game had 1 goal in it....
            also a word to your statistics and 1 goal BS
            there are 32 teams in the WC and only one team wins the championship.......I guess the other 31 teams couldn t manage to score that SINGLE goal that mattered the most but we did game after game
            thank you
            buddy I have no reason to hate Spain

my favourite club was managed by a Spaniard for 6 years and 5 of the members in the squad were playing for Liverpool until last summer (now it's 2). so I have no reason to hate them...

I made this thread after their game vs Paraguay and believe it or not, they were not convincing by that game.

maybe VDB read my thread , they played with a better rhythm for Semis especially and even the finals. for example you can see Spain had no shots on target vs Paraguay in first half, and just 30M screamers from Villa and Torres against Portugal in first half....while against Germany and Netherlands they actually created clear cut chances from the state of the game.

based on their performance in semis and finals, they deserved the trophy, but check the date the thread was made, after QF, by which they were not convincing at all and VDB was under a lot of pressure back home in Spain

Comment

elnino if you are a pundit you really should know better than to use that kind of inflammatory language for such a silly reason. You dont like the way spain plays, so all of a sudden it is a sad day for football? Its a sad day for football when a legend dies. It is a sad day for football when a nation is robbed of glory by a simple refereeing error. It is a sad day for football when a country is defeated by a handball. So to say it is a sad day for football if spain wins the world cup because they dont dissect a 10 man defensive wall fast enough for you is quite offensive

Comment

Someone should give elnino a job over at goal.com

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                  buddy I have no reason to hate Spain
                  my favourite club was managed by a Spaniard for 6 years and 5 of the members in the squad were playing for Liverpool until last summer (now it's 2). so I have no reason to hate them...
                  I made this thread after their game vs Paraguay and believe it or not, they were not convincing by that game.
                  maybe VDB read my thread , they played with a better rhythm for Semis especially and even the finals. for example you can see Spain had no shots on target vs Paraguay in first half, and just 30M screamers from Villa and Torres against Portugal in first half....while against Germany and Netherlands they actually created clear cut chances from the state of the game.
                  based on their performance in semis and finals, they deserved the trophy, but check the date the thread was made, after QF, by which they were not convincing at all and VDB was under a lot of pressure back home in Spain
                  obviously they played better in the later stages
                  but note:
                  when a team plays F ed up football and defends with 10 men the whole game it not only makes the game boring but also disrespectful in my opinion.......that s what Paraguay were doing......even N. korea did it and did you see how brazil had a tough time?
                  same with Portugal......
                  also...spain were not in great shape and had lost their opening match and how "no team has ever won the cup with losing their openning match".......so they had some pressure on them....
                  but I think they did fine to get through

it s ll good and I used to like Liverpool when they had Alonso and Garcia and Torres as u can see my profile pic

I just think that they deserved it and they played very very good football
                  thats all

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                    elnino if you are a pundit you really should know better than to use that kind of inflammatory language for such a silly reason. You dont like the way spain plays, so all of a sudden it is a sad day for football? Its a sad day for football when a legend dies. It is a sad day for football when a nation is robbed of glory by a simple refereeing error. It is a sad day for football when a country is defeated by a handball. So to say it is a sad day for football if spain wins the world cup because they dont dissect a 10 man defensive wall fast enough for you is quite offensive
                    Beautiful

Comment

"haters wanna hate
                      lovers wanna love
                      i dont even want
                      none of the above
                      i want to piss on you..."

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

this thread has died after the germany spain semi final, please stop reviving it.

Comment

Working...
                        X